Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

05 MCS, hyper blue, 192k miles, 6 speed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firehawk618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 05 MCS, hyper blue, 192k miles, 6 speed
    Posted: June/20/11 at 6:18pm
Got another car, up goes the MINI for sale.

192k miles, completely gone through and serviced, runs and drives perfect.

It doesn't look or drive like 192k miles at all.

15% pulley, cai, one ball mod, MFSW, heated seats, sunroof, blizzak tires in great shape.

Has some rust in the bottom of both doors in the typical spot and a few bubbles on the hatch.

If I haven't sold it i'm going through with having the MINI dealer warranty this, I have an appointment for the end of July to see if they're going to honor their 12yr unlimited mileage rust warranty.

The ONLY thing I don't like about the car is the typical dual mass clutch chatter when in neutrual SOMETIMES.

Search for posts started by me on this forum and you'll see what i've done to this car.

You'll be hard pressed to find ANY 05-06 MCS for this price.
$8,000 obo

Going through the auction in a few weeks if no takers.

email me at firehawk618@gmail.com

Here's a copy / paste of my ad on cl.

Clean title, never wrecked 2005 MINI Cooper S, 6 speed manual, heated seats, dark grey interior, aluminum mag wheels, 15% overdrive pulley, cruise control, steeringwheel radio controls, a/c, power windows, power locks.

This car has ALOT of miles, 192k BUT it doesn't look or drive like it.

No check engine light, no abs light, no airbag light, everything works perfectly.  Will pass emissions anytime.

The engine, supercharger and transmission were all serviced within the last 5k miles and they all looked perfect inside.

Car doesn't smoke, grind gears, tick, or knock.  Engine pulls hard and transmission shifts perfectly.

Interior is in great shape, body is in good shape.

2005 Coopers come with a 12 year UNLIMITED mile warranty against rust and no you do not need to be the original owner.

There is a TINY bubble in the hatch, just above the license plate, they all do that and MINI will fix it for free if you take the time to go there.

There is also a TINY bubble on the bottom of both doors, and truthfully if I hadn't mentioned the bubbles you'd never have noticed them.

As I said, if you want to take the time to go file a claim at a MINI dealer you'll get it all fixed for free.  There are guys in this are who have done just that and they ended up with NEW OEM doors out of the deal FREE because of the tiny bubbles.

Car has excellent blizzak tires on all 4 corners.

Also includes the owners manual and 2 keys.

I have projector headlights installed BUT still have the OEM headlights if you don't like the projectors.

Clean carfax, great deal, I get 25 MPG and I drive 90% city driving.  My commute to work is 10 minutes away.

I have programmed a few features which you will not find on another north american MINI.

One touch up of the drivers window, trip mile 2, reverse chime "dings when in reverse", roll UP and DOWN the windows via the remote and a few other features i've forgotten.

If you want a great deal on an excellent car this is your chance.

I will not take lowball offers so save your time.

I would consider a trade / cash depending on what you have.

Please contact me via email at firehawk618 at gmail.com

Here's a few pictures with the OEM headlights.

Edited by firehawk618 - June/20/11 at 10:44pm
*SOLD* 05MCS, added too much to list. 193k miles
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/20/11 at 10:29pm
Aww this is sad :( but I hope he goes to a good home!
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
firehawk618 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firehawk618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/20/11 at 10:40pm
:)  It's ok hopefully someone I know gets it.

I sell alot of cars, some i'm proud of, some I am not.

When i'm not proud of them I run them through the auction that way it's completely buyer beware.

This car I have 100% confidence in.
*SOLD* 05MCS, added too much to list. 193k miles
 Post Reply Post Reply