Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

06 Cool Blue Cooper Convertible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mozleron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 06 Cool Blue Cooper Convertible
    Posted: April/22/09 at 12:57pm
Juli's car is currently up for sale on eBay.  Tell your friends (or go check it out for yourself!) :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320363356104&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123
~Mozleron
All black 2003 Mini Cooper S
Pictures of Draco and mods
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/09 at 1:16pm
Stacey - It isn't Silk Green - but it is a beautiful MINI! 
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/09 at 11:40pm
And we know it's been well cared for. 
phydeaux View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phydeaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/09 at 12:40am
I asked Deanne, but she said that it's the wrong color.  Paint it Hot Orange (and find me a job), and we'd buy it.  ;)

Mod list '05 DS/B MCS
WA plate "2AAREQD"
Mozleron View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mozleron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/09 at 1:21am
Well, tell your friends.

My theory is this: The more people that see the car, the better the odds of someone actually buying it. :)

As a side note, a certain all black '03 Cooper S is about to join this convertible on the auction block as well...
~Mozleron
Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/09 at 3:09am
What?!  You're about to go from a 3 MINI family to a 1 MINI family?
Mozleron View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mozleron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/09 at 3:20am
We are indeed.

I just got a new job that i can walk to, Juli has been able to walk to hers ever since she moved to Seattle, and it is hard to justify having 2 car payments, much less 3, for vehicles we are not going to be using.

I really like my car, and letting it go has been tough, but it has been made easier with the arrival of the Clubman.
~Mozleron
Johann View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/09 at 2:59am
I am happy to say that Juli's Mini has found a good home. My wife and I purchased Johann a couple of weeks ago and are really happy to become part of the Mini family.
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/09 at 3:30am
Johann - check out the thread on the PSMINI Picnic at Silver Lake and join us if you can.
http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5665

Congratulations on the purchase of a very well cared for and always pristine MINI - glad it is still in the club!

Edited by CINIMIN - August/02/09 at 11:18am
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Chili-S View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chili-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/09 at 11:05am
Congratulations on your new MINI and welcome to the club.  We're glad that Johann is still around the neighborhood and will be coming out to play with us.  Hope to see you at one of our next events.
Johann View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/09 at 1:24am
Thanks Cinimin and Chili-S for the welcome. Sorry we could not make it to Everett on Sunday, but we are going to try to make it to LeMay on the 15th as welll as the Rainier drive and the XXX in September. Also, have sent my check in to join the club. We look forward to meeting everyone at an upcoming event.
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/09 at 12:57pm
Welcome, Johann!  How cool is that -- keeping a club car in the club with a new club member!  Can't get any better than that.  You're going to love it and look forward to meeting you.
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
Johann View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/09 at 1:15pm
Thanks Catlvr. We look forward to meeting you as well.

Sparky View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/26/09 at 7:14am
So everyone be extra nice to Bryan and his lovely wife, Tamara.  Bryan works with me (same department even) and they are extremely enthusiastic about their new MINI!  As well they should be. Wink

Bryan, we look forward to seeing you on the Rainier Run and at XXX Burger!

-Juli
Juli & David's 2009 Lightening Blue Clubman/Premium/Convenience/Cool Weather/Sports Packages/NavSys/Bluetooth/Chrome lined exterior/NoHolesBracket/Boot Box
Johann View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/09 at 10:23am
Thanks Juli! Smile
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/09 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Johann Johann wrote:

I am happy to say that Juli's Mini has found a good home. My wife and I purchased Johann a couple of weeks ago and are really happy to become part of the Mini family.

Greetings Bryan and Tamara,

Welcome to the club!  I hadn't realized you joined us a few weeks ago. Shocked  I usually keep an eye out in the "Let Me Introduce Myself" thread and send greetings to those that post here: http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=34 

How cool that you kept Juli's MINI in the PSMINI family! Tongue HugThumbs%20Up  I know "Johann" was well loved Heart by its previous owner, and it looks like she has found a good home. Wink 

Again, I'm so happy you have found PS MINI.  I'm sorry I failed to notice you at the poker run almost 2 weeks ago.  Hopefully I get a chance to meet the owners of Johann on the Rainier run/rally.  Until then....

Happy Motoring,
Brenda Drive

P.S.  Please share your MINI story here when you've got some time so that others may know what happened to Juli's MINI convertible:  http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=34

Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
KOOLBLU View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOOLBLU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/09 at 12:11am
Welcome Johann, from another Cool Blue Mini Cooper (2007) Convertables are sooooo much fun, especially when doing parades and drives.   KoolBlu is looking forward to meeting "you all". See ya at XXX Car Show,  I hope.
Mark & Judy-Jo
'07 R52 Cool Blue Cabrio
'80/'95 Green/White Tartan LE

MakoBimmer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakoBimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/09 at 8:13am
Welcome Johann! Funny thing happened at work the other day. A co-worker brought up the fact that it was either his friend or relative that just bought a convertible Cooper and we got to talking and Im pretty sure it is you! I work for King County Public Health- Jail Health Services and work with Greg Walls...know him? Anyhoo, Enjoy the Mini! I know it came from a good home....
--Chad

'08 BMW M Coupe
Johann View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/09 at 11:47am
Thanks Brenda, Koolblu and everyone for making us feel so welcome. The run to Rainier was great.

Chad, Yes, Greg Walls is my Father-in-law. Small world. Thanks for the note and look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event. Hopefully soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply