Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10 YEARS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 YEARS
    Posted: November/09/14 at 10:05am
All;

This is the 10th year of PS Mini - we started in April, 2004 with 5 people and have grown to 250 plus.

In recognition of that - We should have a GATHERING of all the folks that can possibly make it. Its nothing formal, nothing planned. Just getting together somewhere with as many of the 250+ Mini's and families as can make it.

I am setting the date Dec 6th, 2014 as the day to CELEBRATE this milestone that every single one of us help achieve. 

Over the next WEEK, let me know your thoughts, and if enough are interested - Lets MOTOR on the 6th of December to celebrate the 10th year. Many things have happened - people have come and gone, boards have been elected and changed. Lets put all behind us, and for one day - remember why we all gather - For the FUN OF THE DRIVE, and the LOVE OF THE CAR.

Kirk

Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/14 at 7:45am
Wow.  I've been there for all 10.  Plus some. 

Definately time for a celebration.
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
EAR2EAR View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EAR2EAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/14 at 8:43am
So Rob did you get a 10 year grille badge from the club?  If not, we should look into that. I think we're coming up on 10 years too.
Coll
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/14 at 9:02am
Nope.  Working on 11.  Smile
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/14 at 9:18am

Prior club membership recognition (5years) was based on continuous paid membership.  I assume the same will apply if the club, as it should, recognizes 10 year membership.  Registration on the forum is NOT the same as paid membership.  Rob and Coll and a couple of others qualify for 10 year membership recognition now or in the near future.  You can see forum registration dates by clicking on the Member List but only the board members have access to the paid membership data. 

Congratulations to all who have been long term supporters of the club! 

Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

kmoore View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/14 at 8:43pm
All;

Had not thought about 10 year badges for those of us that have been paying members to the club. I never did get a 5 year badge - and they are gone now I guess now.

This was about celebrating the fact that we are 10 years old as a club. There were times I wondered if the club was going to survive - it did.

This was something I thought of, and brought to the President. I asked if we could have a gathering - to bring everyone together. I am thinking of XXX in Issaquah - Car Theme.

The other idea was to meet at Seattle Mini, Motor to Fife Mini, then invade the Denny's where it all started.

Just a couple of thoughts... anyone have an idea????

Its a long road to 10 years.....

Kirk

INAMINI View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert
PSMINI Expert

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INAMINI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/14 at 1:35pm

We're decaders also.  It would be fun to remember some of the first drives and events, and maybe share some pictures.

Ina
2006 PW/B MCS with NL INAMINI Europlate
          _____
sssssss/__|_\_
ssssss(O)___(O)
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/14 at 11:37am
Kirk -- I just checked the membership database and your record indicates that your five-year member packet was mailed to you in February 2010.
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
 Post Reply Post Reply