Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2005 JCW For Sale 37.7k Miles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 JCW For Sale 37.7k Miles
    Posted: April/29/21 at 6:02pm
Moving out of area requires sale of my 2005 JCW MINI with 37,700 original miles.  Asking $10,990.

Car was purchased from my wife's boss in LA.  He purchased from the president of the company in NYC.  We picked it up in LA and drove it up 101 to Seattle.  It had 2476 miles on it when we purchased.  We have the original build sheet from the New York dealership.  

It was used to drive from NYC out to the long island residence, until another shiny object was desired, which occurs about every 6 months.  In LA it was used for commuting briefly, until the carpool lanes were permitted to used for hybrids - which is when my wife's boss sold to us.

Its black with grey leather interior and has the following:

Auto stability control
Cold weather package
Premium package
Sport package
Navigation
Harmon Kardon stereo

Continental Extreme Contact 215/45/ZR17 tires with about 7,000 miles on them.

Through the ownerships it has always been garaged.  Well maintained. Adult driven. Just detailed.

Comes with a cover, 3 sets of mats: rubber (used daily with some wear) carpet beneath looks new, original unused carpet mats in perfect condition and a custom set of black fiber mats.

The car has some rock chips and curb contact around the rims.

Accessories: cargo net, dual ashtrays - never been smoked in, oil container zipper pack.

Please give me a call for more info: Ken 206-550-7688 
 Post Reply Post Reply