Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2005 MINI Cooper S For Sale - SOLD!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 MINI Cooper S For Sale - SOLD!
    Posted: September/28/16 at 8:31am

Fun and practical! Original Owner. Car has low miles and has been maintained well. It's now ready for a true Mini Cooper S enthusiast who will appreciate the many upgrades since we first took the car home from the dealer!

Car was made to spec:

Chili Red with Black leatherette seats,  White roof, Chrome Line Exterior.

Harmon Kardon sound system.

Anthracite headliner.

Sports package (dynamic stability control, 17" alloy wheels, fog lights, Xenon headlights).

Convenience package (universal garage door opener, auto dimming mirror, rain sensor & auto headlights).

Cold weather package (heated mirrors & washer jets; heated front seats);

Rear fog lights. Run Flat Tires. 

Upgrades since purchase:

John Cooper Works Sports Suspension.

Elbach front and rear roll bars.

Strut Tower Reinforcement Plates.

Milltek Exhaust System.

Rear Seat Delete Kit.

55,106 miles as of 9/27/16.

This car has extra spacious cargo capacity because the original rear seat was replaced with a flat cargo bed! The rear seat was so tiny, it made more sense to get full practical use of the car by taking it out! Check out the photos and then see for yourself. This car can handle just about any Costco shopping trip you can imagine!

And when you're not shopping, it's a blast to drive and great for easing into just about any parking space you can find.

$7,998

See pictures and respond:  https://cargur.us/bZbj4

Don

Edited by DonBeacom - October/27/16 at 9:56am
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/16 at 1:10pm
That's a nice car right there. :)
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Noonzio View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noonzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/16 at 12:35pm
Hi Don,

Lovely looking car. Can a rear seat be put back in the car? I realize that you may no longer have the actual seats, but are the fittings there to put a seat in if I had one? 

Perhaps you'd send me a PM about arranging a viewing?

Thanks,

Greg
2002 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB
2009 R55 JCW BRG (SOLD)
2004 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB (SOLD)
2006 MCSa PW/PW (SOLD)
2005 MCS DS/B (SOLD)
1999 40LE (Mulberry Red) (SOLD)
DonBeacom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/16 at 3:33pm

I kept the rear seats for a time but then, in a fit of decluttering they went away.

But there was nothing in the process of putting the "delete the rear seat" kit that would preclude replacing the seats - I have the instructions still and we can review the process.

Noonzio View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noonzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/16 at 3:35pm
OK - thanks. I'll send you a PM

Originally posted by DonBeacom DonBeacom wrote:

I kept the rear seats for a time but then, in a fit of decluttering they went away.

But there was nothing in the process of putting the "delete the rear seat" kit that would preclude replacing the seats - I have the instructions still and we can review the process.

2002 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB
2009 R55 JCW BRG (SOLD)
2006 MCSa PW/PW (SOLD)
2005 MCS DS/B (SOLD)
DonBeacom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/16 at 8:54am
I've had a few questions on this so - the reason we're selling our beloved MINI is that we started a business that requires a vehicle with greater cargo capacity.  The new car, a 2017 Subaru Outback, should do the job.

New price for the car:  $7,500

Happy Motoring!

Don

Noonzio View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noonzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/16 at 9:46am
If anyone is hesitating on this because it doesn't have a rear seat I actually just bought an 04 JCW which came with a spare rear seat (leatherette) and I'd be happy to sell them for a reasonable price
2002 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB
2009 R55 JCW BRG (SOLD)
2006 MCSa PW/PW (SOLD)
2005 MCS DS/B (SOLD)
DonBeacom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/16 at 7:11pm
Folks,
We're selling the MINI because we need more cargo capacity for a business we've started and the delivery of the Outback is looming - new price $6,498!

See pictures and respond:  https://cargur.us/bZbj4

freemind View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freemind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/16 at 1:02pm
Nice car Don. That's a good price for some lucky person.
DonBeacom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/16 at 3:53pm
Thanks - it's been a lot of fun!
DonBeacom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/16 at 3:55pm
All,
We're going to reach out to a wider audience for this car (we gave the first crack to fellow PSMini members!) - so, in the future, you can follow the car at:

Don
DonBeacom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/16 at 3:57pm
All,
We're decided to reach a larger audience so our MINI is now listed at:
Don
DonBeacom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBeacom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/16 at 7:21pm
All,
The MINI has found a new home - in sunny Spokane!  Thanks for all the interest and suggestions.  

Don
 Post Reply Post Reply