Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2006 Mini GP For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GP0176 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006 Mini GP For Sale
    Posted: January/24/13 at 7:06pm

2006 Mini Cooper S JCW GP #0176

I am the original owner of this vehicle. I took ownership in Monterey, CA at a Mini sponsored event where I met John Michael Cooper, who autographed the glove box. The car has 10,624 miles and has been garaged. I am asking $23,000 OBO. The car is in its original state and alot of fun.........

Edited by GP0176 - January/24/13 at 7:11pm
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/25/13 at 7:53am

Great looking GP! Shouldn't have any problem selling that bad boy!

'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/25/13 at 8:05am
A nice 10k original for a nice price.  I sure love my R50, but I've found another place to spend some money when that Powerball ticket pays off.  You know me- I would by it and not touch a thing.  I think these are great looking cars just the way they are, and there needs to be at least one unmolested original so we remember what they looked like.

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Sanderskog View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanderskog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/25/13 at 11:46am
Hmm... my birthday is Saturday.  Could someone inform my wife that this would be the perfect gift.
2012 VW Golf Pirate Edition... Aarrr! - JACK

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you. – Jeremy Clarkson
LIVESTRONG
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/25/13 at 5:20pm
How would you explain it to your Pirate Edition VW!

Happy Birthday!
Tongue

stan View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/14 at 2:30pm
I live in Fort Myers FL,could you please let me know the best way to contact you @ your GP you are selling thank you my name is Stan my phone number is 239 851 3312,it may be necessary to put a 1 in front of the 239, I look forward to hearing from you,thank you
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/14 at 3:19pm
FYI...post is over a year old.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
GP0176 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GP0176 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/24/14 at 3:31pm
I am keeping this Mini. I just don't have the heart to part with it. Thank you for your interest.
stan View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/24/14 at 3:41pm
good for you , good idea to hang on to her,please let me know should you ever change your mind.
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/24/14 at 6:15pm
Wrap it up in bubble wrap and Dry-Z-All for 20 years and then trade it in for a nice vacation house. 
 Post Reply Post Reply