Topic Closed2007 Mini Cooper S- 17,300 miles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2007 Mini Cooper S- 17,300 miles
    Posted: September/19/08 at 9:48am
Hello there,

I am selling my baby! Cry It is time to get more practical, I need more room  for my little family to expand.  I have already bought her replacement - a Mazda 3 - Nice!

Anyway, this beauty is a 2007 Pepper White with black stripes, black roof with double sun roof, is an automatic, has the Premium, Cold weather and Sports packages, punch carbon leather interior and 17" webspoke alloy wheels with performance tyres.

I am asking $26,500

If you would like to ask any questions or see some pictures please send me your email address and I can send you a link to a photo album.

Many Thanks

Laura Welch

Edited by MINI-Rolls - September/29/08 at 5:53am
Laura "MiniBritChick" Welch
Loving Life!
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/20/08 at 1:21am
Hi Laura,

Like I mentioned before in the PM I sent you... I'm sorry to hear you're selling your MINI.  Cry  However, I understand sometimes it's necessary to upsize.  Hopefully you'll find a good home for your baby.  Please don't forget to tell the newly adopted parents of your MINI about PS MINI.  We'd like to try to keep it in our big "family".  Wink  Perhaps I can be considered the "godparent"?  LOL

Well, I hope to meet you in person one of these days whether you have a MINI or not.  Keep in touch...

Cheers,
Brenda
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
 Post Reply Post Reply