Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'79 Classic Mini for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skipper20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '79 Classic Mini for Sale
    Posted: April/21/13 at 1:53pm
I'm reluctantly putting up for sale my 1979 Austin Mini 1000 as I need to simplify my life and downsize my car inventory (my '06 MINI Cooper and Subaru Forester will stay on). It's imported from England so it has RHD and at the time of this writing original mileage is only 19,800. I'm the 3rd owner and I have all of the service records and receipts back to day 1. The engine size is 998cc. The Glacier White paint job is original, in immaculate condition and the interior is all original. The upholstery and carpeting are like new. The sound system is the original 2 band English radio! Other than being due for an oil and filter change there are no mechanical issues whatsoever. The car won 3rd place in its category at the 2011 Bellevue ABFM so you know it's a nice one. Price is $9000 which includes a barely used outside waterproof storage cover and an indoor cotton storage cover. Also included are the original owner's manual, MOT inspection badge, English license plates, grill badges and original tool and tire changing kit. Please p-mail me if you need more details and, yes, JPEG pictures can be provided.

Bill Adams
Des Moines, WA
Be safe out there
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/13 at 2:11pm
Is this a manual transmission, I am guessing?
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
Skipper20 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skipper20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/13 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by shasti212 shasti212 wrote:

Is this a manual transmission, I am guessing?

Yes, 4 speed manual. Exact same shift pattern as my '06 MINI 5 speed except you stop short of going all the way up and to the right for the 5th gear. Thanks for your interest,

Bill
Be safe out there
 Post Reply Post Reply