Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Out of Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AMVIV 7 Hotel Reservations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/09 at 11:11am
Claymore - if you are the man rolling the dice - I'm in!  Good times last year - would be great if you could join us again.
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Peabody View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/09 at 11:56am
Claymore - Please join us again.  Like Jack said, your talent at the craps table in Jackpot paid for several nights of my AMVIV trip last year.  Hope to see you in March. 
John & Mavourneen
2008 MCS Cabrio - BRG - 15%pulley - Dinan CAI - H&R rear sway bar - Screamin Demon coil - Craven strut tower defenders - Multivex mirrors
Claymore View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/09 at 9:42pm
I'm giving it some thought. It would be great to see everyone again, but the drive home last year damn near killed me. Time heals all wounds, etc.
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/09 at 2:50pm
The White Roof Radio guys know how to pack 15 minutes worth of information into an hour show, but one thing that was of interest this week was their report on the Aliante Station (very nice) and the fact that there was about 20 rooms left as of last week.  Just a heads up.

Val

GoMiniGo View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoMiniGo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/09 at 12:54am
Little note for those staying over Sunday night.  The web rate is $32 cheaper for Sunday night.  However, they will not give you that rate for Sunday on the same reservation.  You have to end the amviv reservation and then create a new reservation at the new price.  Unfortunately, they will not guarantee you the same room.  Wednesday night is $5 cheaper but that is not enough to worry about.

Debating the options now.
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/26/09 at 2:42am
FYI- I just noticed that the schedule of AMVIV 7 is now on the AMVIV website.  My casual glance indicates no banquet.  There is a mixer thing before the strip cruise and the farewell breakfast is now in a banquet room next to the parking garage.  Poker run and car show survive as well.
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/10 at 1:42am
We won't be able to make it this year . Perhaps with more planning we might make it in 2011. One thing we did was book a room at the Alliante Station that we now don't need. Since the PM function is now working again, the first PM can have our room. We'll figure out some way to transfer the room over to your credit card after we hear from you. PM'ing should be safe to let us know if you want the room, but I wouldn't send a CC number that way! Call us on your first generation, 49MHz analog cordless phone instead...

Bruce & Stacie
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/10 at 3:33am
So sorry - not working yet, Bruce.  Probably the first of next week once we can guarantee security. 

I do know someone interested in a room, though and will send them your way, if you don't mind.  Bummer that you won't be able to go, but I completely understand.
Linda

Edited by WOODSTOCK - February/20/10 at 3:34am
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/10 at 3:49am
Oops- saw that I could see old messages and thought that it was back up.  You can have them e-mail us.

Bruce

2bmini_driver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bmini_driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/10 at 2:41pm
We might have someone over here in our club that would be interested in the room,for a backup to Linda

Todd
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/10 at 1:06pm
Please excuse cross-posting, I wasn't sure where best to post this.

Roy and I won't be able to make this trip after all.  We just cancelled our reservations at Aliante Station - if there's anybody who didn't get a room before it was booked, now might be your chance, as our room is freed up!

Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
beken View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/09/10 at 1:15pm

I booked a room last night and cancelled my reservation at another hotel I had previously booked.  

Note that the number of rooms that have become available are limited.   I needed two beds so needed to upgrade to a "preferred" room.    

beken - 05 MCS BEP Alta 22mm Rear antisway bar, MINI-Madness CAI, Alta 15%, NGK BKR7EIX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12