Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arkansas Transplants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arkansas Transplants
    Posted: December/19/14 at 3:19pm

Hello from Sudden Valley!

We are the proud owners of Roxy, a 2010 Chili Red S, who is a native of NW Arkansas. We just recently moved to Washington and joined the PS Mini Club, and look forward to meeting the members at upcoming events.

We were active members of a Arkansas Mini club and enjoyed the rally events in the Ozarks. This year our annual Minis in the Ozarks (MITO) had over 200 cars participate in Eureka Springs, AR. Some of you might have been there.... We missed the Minis Take the States due to our relocation efforts, but will be planning on joining in the 2016 travels.

Again.... looking forward to meeting the group.

Happy Holidays!

Rod and Cheryl Manion (and Roxy, of course)

ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/14 at 3:48pm
Welcome!!

Always excellent to have members bring some experience from other clubs. We just held our elections for 2015 and are working to schedule our first board meeting in 2015 which will produce the first draft of our events calendar. Expect that in February. Hope to see you at the next event (as soon as we figure out what the next event is!)

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/14 at 5:54pm
Welcome!

Enjoy the Rides and the good people!

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
italianjob View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italianjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/14 at 9:19pm
I fly into XNA all the time!
Welcome!
(Italian Job) '03 MCS Indie Blue SOLD :'(

(Polpetta) 2008 MClubman S Sitting on Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

2013 GP

"I killed the clown and took his car"
amethystMINI View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amethystMINI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/14 at 12:42pm
Hi!  My hubs and I are also new to the area/club - we're from Dallas and were big into the club down there too.  I never got to attend MITO but heard the drives were fantastic - you probably met some of the MM.org crazies as we always had a pretty good group in attendance. 

Welcome to the area, from another transplant, hope to meet you in person soon! I'll try and bring Jojo out more often, now that work has settled down a bit.  Itching for a good drive!
Eat, Drink, and Motor, for tomorrow we die!
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 7:45am
Welcome to the PNW! I think you will find lots of fun with our club. Look forward to seeing you at a future event.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 9:03am
Welcome.
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 10:06am
Sudden Valley!  That's a name I haven't heard for a while.  I miss Bellingham.   Welcome to the Northwest.  

We don't have any "national attention drives" like Mini In The Ozarks in this area, but we make up for it by being a really fun group! 
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
 Post Reply Post Reply