Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Event Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChallenge TIME!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Challenge TIME!!!!
    Posted: October/04/12 at 1:58pm
Guess WHAT? I'm back for this GREAT FEEL GOOD EVENT!
PORSCHE MINI CHALLENGE III

It's on again. Thanks to Linda and your board of directors, MINI will once again take on the EVIL GERMAN CARS-------PORSCHE!
This year is even more important than last year. The economy still SUCKS and there are plenty of people in the same or worse shape than they were last year. So ----------MINI OWNERS UNITE TO BATTLE PORSCHE AND HELP OUR COMMUNITY!

We have proven ourselves in the past and we will NOT FAIL THIS YEAR. We WILL SHOW THOSE HIGH POWERED PIECES OF ARTWORK THAT THEY ARE NO MATCH FOR MINI'S and THEIR BIG HEARTED OWNERS!!!!
MINI'S RULE!!!!!
Seattle MINI (Richard Stone) is making it possible for me to participate in this event WITH A MINI. MANY THANKS RICHARD! This DEALERSHIP ROCKS. It's one of the many benefits of being involved with these great little cars. They are supported by car nuts that enjoy their jobs and are willing to support the MINI Club.
This year, Kurt aka Corners is going to play a more active role. This is in spite of a pretty big work load and family issues. Corners many thanks and while I'm no longer a PS MINI Club Member or MINI Pilot------------ I just can't pass up the opportunity to KICK A LITTLE PORSCHE BUTT!!!!
Start talking to your employers, fellow employees,  friends, neighbors, enemies, stangers, anyone that will listen and help us make this event the best ever.
MORE TO COME INCLUDING THE ACTUAL DATE OF THIS YEARS DROP!!!
We also hope to get the Church to let us use their parking lot again this year for our "FACE OFF" with Porsche.
Counting on everyone from last year and even more people from the club, new members and old.
Cheers!
BOOMER aka Greg Perzell

Edited by Boomer - October/04/12 at 2:20pm
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/12 at 3:08pm
YAAAAAAHHHHHH HOOOOOO!!!!!!  Let's Roll on this, MINIs!!!WooHoo
Thanks to Greg, Kurt, Linda & Richard ClapClapClapClap
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/12 at 3:20pm
Greg - this is one of the premier PSMINI events of all time - thanks to your continued involvement and enthusiasm.  Linda and I pledge our full support and will do all we can to build on previous years success and make this the best P/M Challenge yet.  THANK YOU!!!
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/12 at 3:21pm
There are a lot of new faces on the boards this year. Might be good to put together a quick recap of what this event is and what the results were from last year. I know I could use it... it's been a year ;)

Go Team MINI.
Sanderskog View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanderskog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/12 at 3:35pm
I'm going to see if I can get the MINI ZipCar for the day. :)

If not, can I add bonnet stripes and a sticky emblem to Jack as camouflage?  It is a Club challenge, right?  I'm still a member Wink

2012 VW Golf Pirate Edition... Aarrr! - JACK

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you. – Jeremy Clarkson
LIVESTRONG
ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/12 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Sanderskog Sanderskog wrote:

I'm going to see if I can get the MINI ZipCar for the day. :)

If not, can I add bonnet stripes and a sticky emblem to Jack as camouflage?  It is a Club challenge, right?  I'm still a member Wink

I've got some blue painters tape. Let's do it!
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/12 at 3:55pm
Bonnet stripes and a stickey emblim are not going to make me look like a MINI!
Jack

Here is a link to feedback from last year's challenge:

Edited by CINIMIN - October/04/12 at 3:58pm
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/12 at 5:38pm
Great Idea to get the results and detail from the previous 2 challengess. I'm not the most web savy guy but maybe when John Friend sees this he can add links from the previous years.

A bit of information, YET TO BE CONFIRMED, consider it a PENCILLED in Date but PLEASE BLOCK OFF:

DEC. 1, 2012.

This club is great, wish in many ways I could have kept my LITTLE BEAST but what other dealership/club relationship would allow the use of a car for a charity event. PRETTY DAMN SPECIAL!!!

I'll fill you in as we learn more. Also hoping to hear from Ed regarding his camera video skills so we can do a little FACE OFF prior to the actual drop on Dec. 1.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE--------------GREAT PEOPLE!

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/12 at 1:31am
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/12 at 12:18am
bump

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Eviltangents View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eviltangents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/12 at 10:26am
This looks like a great community event!!
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/12 at 7:26pm
Boy, I really am busy. I just noticed this post, 6 days later... 

Let's all start getting psyched for this fun event in which we can give back to the community. We raised literally tons of food and money last year! 

Let's beat that and aim to raise literally more tons of food and money this year! 

Post Reply Post Reply