Forum LockedCheerleading support - Event Date: August/24/08

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Cheerleading support
    Posted: August/21/08 at 3:19pm
Hello PS MINI,
            Hey, This is Terry from NW MINI. My daughter is in cheerleading for the Tornados and is having a bake/hot dog sale and car wash at the Albertsons on Pac Ave in Olympia. They will be out there from 9:00am to 3:00pm on this Sunday the 24th of Aug. They are working very hard for donations for there uniforms and trophies. Please, Please , Please come out and support if you are able. I know many of you will not have your MINI washed but the cookies/cupcakes and other sweets "are to die for" is what everyone has said so far. My wife and sister have been baking them and has done very well for the team. Also if anyone would like to come out and watch some games, My son also plays for the Hurricanes which both him and her are at the South Sound stadium every Saturday. The the team really needs the support right now. As another note Manfred from NW MINI also donated a large sum to go torward the team. So you should see our tent out there if you can make it. Thanks all of you for the support.

Terry
hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/08 at 11:26pm
Terry,

Sounds like a great cause.  I hope some of our southenders can make it over to show support.
Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
tsmak1 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/26/08 at 2:06pm
Thanks for the support on Sunday. The girls and football team got very wet out in the rain. Not exactly car wash weather but the cheerleaders had a good day of fundraising. I'll post another one when we have it. Again Thanks psMINI.
tsmak1 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/08 at 11:42pm
Ok, The girls will be in dupont by the chevron STATION FROM 5:00PM to probably 8:00pm, Friday night, having another car wash and bake sale. If your stuck in that Friday I-5 traffic feel free to stop by Dupont and have yourself a treat. Again this is for the Tornados cheerleaders from the Black Hills Football League. Thanks PS MINI.
YEP YEP
I've got what you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply