Forum Home Forum Home > Dealer Discussions > Dealer Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cost Efficient Seattle Mini

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Punished Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cost Efficient Seattle Mini
    Posted: July/05/14 at 12:58pm
Never been the type to take a car in to a shop. Let alone back to a dealership. You're just asking to be taken rough in the pocket book. Well, the cheapest I could find for the oil was $54 for just oil and filter. But then you have to add S&H to that. I don't trust most Jiffy lube type places to operate a door, let alone change oil.
Found out about Seatlle Mini's Value Service. OMG, $69.99 for it. Includes oil change, filter, wash, detail, multi-point inspection. Rock on! Made my appointment with Amanda there. Very friendly and was able to handle most of my generalized questions with what my car is doing. Only took about an hour to get Punisher serviced. Made the detail job easy for them since I just did it myself the prior day. The best news of all is that he came back with a good bill of health, aside from the quirks I already knew about.
They'll get more of my business as long as their general pricing for services stays competitive.
Hello MINI Punisher!
 Post Reply Post Reply