Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A PSMINI Call For Volunteers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A PSMINI Call For Volunteers!
    Posted: February/13/14 at 12:26pm
A call to all volunteers!

Howdy PSMINI Motoring Community,
We are putting it in gear and getting ready to drop-in for the 2014 motoring year. There is a lot of work that happens “behind the paddock” to make PSMINI successful and we could use your help. If you are interested in helping out please e-mail us psmini@psmini.org and let us know you’d be interested in joining one of our committees. You’ll get early access to event details, meet with the officers, and other goodies for helping out.

We need help on the following committees:

Technology - Have a background in website design? Database schemas? or other general IT foo? We are looking for you! We’ve got some big plans for the website this year and need your help to make those dreams reality.

Graphics/Photos/Layout - Got an artistic hand? We are in need of additional artwork for the website, event logos, and the like, Additionally, we are looking for someone who can help manage an online gallery of club photos.

Events - The events committee is going big this year and getting you involved is the first step. We need help with dry-runs, building routes, talking to restaurants, hotels, etc. Want to be part of the Car Show? Want to get early access to driving events? We want to hear from you!

Got another skill you think we could use? Please e-mail us. As the largest MINI club in the Puget Sound Area we need your help to keep the momentum going.

Thank you,
The PSMINI Board of Directors.
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/14 at 9:59pm
Mechanic? :-) 
sammylynn View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammylynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/14 at 9:27am
Whatever you need!...except for the artsy part.  I'm not that - but I can do websites/volunteering!

YEAH!~
2014 Countryman S ALL4 - Brody.
Previous Owner of "Rosebud"
2013 Countryman S ALL4
Th3Stig View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Th3Stig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/14 at 11:33am
I would like to help with maintaining the photo and video gallery. I'm not sure how much it involves, but willing to learn.
Mini-less for the time being.

Gone but not forgotten:
'11 CM S All4 Cosmic Blue. 32k
'08 MC 6spd Mellow Yellow. 112k
'09 MCSa Mellow Yellow. 43k
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/14 at 8:59am
I'm always willing to do "dry runs"!
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
cindyc View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/14 at 6:50pm
I'm willing to help out where needed.
2015 Hardtop,Thunder Gray W/ red stripes,JCW trim, SEAHAWK Plates. Mr.Magoo
Mini Boob View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mini Boob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/14 at 3:06pm

I have access to printing and mailing services if needed.

alexnetworking View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexnetworking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/14 at 12:46pm
I'm new to MINIs and new to this forum. But I'm trying to get out and meet up and learn more! If you need help with IT let me know, I'm a Network Admin. 
goddess View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/14 at 7:04am
I'd like to help with the events committee. Thumbs Up

Ruby- 2012 Clubman, Chili Red. Plate "MINIR55"
Abbey- 2011 S Coupe, Eclipse Gray Metallic. Plate "DWNSIZD"
Dory- 2009 S Convertible, Lightening Blue Metallic, Plate "ACTLSZ"
Take Two View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Take Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/14 at 7:09pm
I  am willing to willing to help out, I have no talent that I know of, but could help out with events.

Mishwentz View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishwentz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/14 at 11:10am
Hi Ryan,
I'd love to help out, I'm not so great with computer stuff but I would like to help out wherever you need an extra hand. My schedule at work hasn't allowed me time to hand with you guys for a bit. I'm back to "normal" hours instead of insane ones. Lol!
Mishelle & Steve
tyguyinsea View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyguyinsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/14 at 4:56pm
I may be able to assist with technology and design.WooHoo< ="cosymantecnisbfw" co="cs" id="SILOBFWID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;">
elizabethadcock View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elizabethadcock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/14 at 10:37pm
I may be late to the party, but I'd be willing to help out with technology! I'm an IT project manager and former graphic/web designer
PIXEL View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PIXEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/14 at 8:55am
I can do Photoshop work, image editing, animated gifs, some light HTML/CSS coding, and vinyl graphics/stickers, tee shirt designs, kiosk design and construction, parade decorations, vehicle magnets, etc. etc.

I'm known here as PIXEL or Fred. Had to sell my MINI awhile back, but I plan to get another in a few years and get back in with the group. Still happy to help with any creative stuff! :)
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/14 at 4:47pm

Fred,

Great to see you on here!  Tongue

james748r View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james748r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/14 at 6:53am
Hello,

I'm new to the site and to minis just moved here but I'm willing to help.
 Post Reply Post Reply