Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > Online Finds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Car vacuum attachment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car vacuum attachment
    Posted: March/15/14 at 3:30pm
While trying to vacuum out the top layer of dirt from MINIMNT, I thought to myself, "One of those Sharknado Tank investing guys should invent a vacuum attachment with a miniature hose and crevice tool to vacuum out cars.  That's something one of their fellow dolphins would want to invest in."

Turns out it's already been invented:

Mine arrives at the end of March, and I'll let you know if it is junk or something worth investing in.  On that note, no word on if the Killer Whale Tank people invested in this.

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
onramp View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onramp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/15/14 at 3:41pm
I've got one of those.  Good for all kinds of stuff, including cleaning drawers in the kitchen, lint and pocket dust out of handguns, spiders and junk out of computer cases, dust on model cars (you can limit the suction so antennas, mirrors and other irreplaceable bits and pieces don't disappear), cleaning junk out of electrical motors, and more and more and more.  The only problem you might have is finding all the parts when you need them unless you assign a little tool box for it all.
2006 Hyper Blue JCW
 Post Reply Post Reply