Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Milltek Cat Back Exhaust

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Milltek Cat Back Exhaust
    Posted: October/16/14 at 7:57am
Selling this 2.5" stainless steel Milltek exhaust for $250.  It has 10K miles on it and no dents or damage.  It has been welded up to make a one piece exhaust like the OEM MINI.  It currently is on an R56-S.

I am putting my MINI back to the OEM muffler and have resigned myself to going slower on the roadsWink

If you want to hear it before it comes off the car please contact me so we can set a time for you to come and hear it.

Stephen

Edited by SMOG - October/16/14 at 7:59am
I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/14 at 5:32pm
Might be interested for the boyfriends R56!
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/14 at 5:37pm
mini4fun@me.com is the email to use if you want it.  Send an email to set up a time you could come and hear it.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
 Post Reply Post Reply