Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonathanwright87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Owner
    Posted: December/21/14 at 5:32pm
I'm Jonathan - a proud new owner of a new 2015 Cooper Hard Top Type S.  Custom built and purchased!

Anyway, I live on Alki in West Seattle. 
brat s View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brat s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/14 at 5:34pm
Congrats and welcome
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 7:43am
Congrats and welcome to the club. Got any pics to share? details on the build?
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 9:04am
Congrats.  We will be very happy to help you spend $$ on mods.
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 2:27pm
Welcome to the club!  Do you drive by a house on Admiral with a couple of tired R50's out front in various shades of green?  That's us!

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by valvashon valvashon wrote:

Welcome to the club!  Do you drive by a house on Admiral with a couple of tired R50's out front in various shades of green?  That's us!

Bruce

WELCOME to PSMINI and TONS of Fun in your MINI!  WooHoo

Bruce, "tired R-50's in various shades of green"? You almost brought a tear to my eye . . . come on now . . . we LOVE our R-50's in every shade!  Tongue

jonathanwright87 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonathanwright87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/15 at 4:19pm
ha ha sorry it took me a while to reply. 

I loaded that car up with everything except the back-up camera. 

Is there a way to upload the window sticker with the cars configurations?  The car has JCW Appearance package, Sport Transition with Paddle Shifters, 17 inch Black Cosmos Spoke Wheels, XL Navigation and stuff, Harmon/Kardon's, literally everything except back-up camera.

If any of you see me parked on Alki Ave say hi! 

Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/15 at 4:46pm
Jonathan, you can take a picture of or scan the window sticker and then post it by using the Full Editor (the two overlapping boxes with the arrow) to get more options.

From the full editor you "Insert an Image" with the seventh icon on the top row that looks like a picture of a tree.  You first have to upload the image and then you can attach it.

Give us a shot of the car as well!

Join us this weekend for the Farm Kitchen Breakfast Run and show off that car.  http://psmini.org/forum/feb-7th-farm-kitchen-breakfast-and-drive_topic11837.html#124314
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
smallbug View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smallbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/15 at 8:16pm
I think I have driven by these two cars! A friend lives in W. Seattle so we stay there when we are in town. We'll be around all weekend in fact. Metropolitan Market has great desserts after all. Wink

Originally posted by valvashon valvashon wrote:

Bruce

Post Reply Post Reply