Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tech Session: Griot's Garage with SS MINI - Event Date: April/19/15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Events Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SodaJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Tech Session: Griot's Garage with SS MINI
    Posted: April/07/15 at 8:48pm
What: Learn the detailing secrets of the professionals at Griot's. Visit the incredible facility in Tacoma for the finest car care and garage products and the friendliest staff. Shop in a fun environment with assistance from expert Associates, and pull your vehicle into the free Car Care School for a hands-on demonstration!

When: Sunday April 19th - 11:00am - 1:00

Where: Griot's Garage Store & Events Center
3333 South 38th Street Tacoma, WA 98409
www.griotsgarage.com/category/about+us/tacoma.do

More:
Our friends in SS MINI have let us know that we are welcome to join them for a tech session they've booked at Griot's. This is a great chance to meet some new MINI friends. If you've never been to Griot's, you're in for a real treat!

IMPORTANT: This is not an official PSMINI event. We are invited guests of SS MINI. Also, this is the same day as the Bulldog Haven charity event at Seattle MINI. The PSMINI board simply wants everyone to have options for whatever interests them or is more convenient.

Edited by SodaJeff - April/09/15 at 6:52am
Jeff & Shari
Olive: Black '12 MINI Coupe'S
JCW Engine Tuning - JCW Airbox - JCW Exhaust - JCW Strut-Tower Brace - Rear Sway Bar - Lighter Wheels & Mich Pilot Sports - Stubby Ant - Interior Bits
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/08/15 at 10:47am
I think it's great that you let us know about MINI events even when they aren't PSMINI-sponsored. Thank You!
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/15 at 6:50pm
Thanks for the tip!
I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
FunSizeDriver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunSizeDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/15 at 12:48am
will be going to this after church. That will be the day off for me. Thanks for the heads up.  Think the classic minis will be there again?
09' Chocolate MINI Clubman
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/15 at 10:15am
I don't like missing events in my neighborhood...but we will be in a Bay Area neighborhood by then for a little San Francisco visit!
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
 Post Reply Post Reply