Forum Home Forum Home > Events > PSMINI Events and Drives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PSMINI Family Picnic 2015! - Event Date: September/19/15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Events Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SodaJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: PSMINI Family Picnic 2015!
    Posted: June/01/15 at 5:16pm
2015 PSMINI Annual Family Picnic!
It's time to relax, have some fun, get-together with old friends, make some new friends, and enjoy the last few Bulldog Days of Summer!

When: Saturday September 19th, 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM

Where: Thornton A Sullivan Park/Camp Patterson, 11405 W. Silver Lake Rd. Everett, WA 98208

Details: Bring a folding chair, a food item to share, and get to know the club and its members a bit better. There will be hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, and paper goods/utensils provided by PSMINI. We ask you to please bring one or more to share of drinks, salads, desserts, chips, veggies, or that new recipe you have needed guinea pigs for.

We are at Thornton A Sullivan Park / Camp Patterson on Silver Lake again this year. This location provides us with excellent amenities like an open camp charcoal grill, a large covered area with electricity, a prep-sink, private bathrooms, private parking, and a large covered area with park benches. Plus, with all this awesome summer weather, swimming opportunities are plentiful!

Cost: This event is free but it's also a potluck. Please bring an item(s) to share with everyone.

Parking: When you turn into the park you'll come into the gravel parking area. Keep going straight though the gate at the back of the parking lot and onto the grassy area which is ours for the day. We will help you find your way in in the event you find yourselves lost!

Direction Details:
The address isn't exactly where the park. Here are some suggestions to make sure you can find us: Remember, we will have the big field up and to the left of the swimming area near the big parking area. You will find a gate off the parking area that we will mark so you can drive inside. If you are a party of two or more you can use the Park-n-Ride exit at 112th. It’s a left hand exit from I-5 both southbound and northbound. Go up the ramp to the light on 112th and then turn Left at the light and take the next right and you’ll come out right by the park.

What to bring:
- A smile and some good stories to share
- All your MINIs! (some of us have more than one)
- A chair, blanket, etc. to sit in the grass.
- Your camera/phone for some beautiful panoramic shots
- Some sunscreen
- Your sharable potluck item(s)
- A swimsuit – weather permitting
- Not your dog :( see below
- Your PSMINI badge! We have lots of new members and this will help us identify each other!

Some Park Rules:
- No pets allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages.

As always, please use this forum to let us know you are coming and how many of your MINI friends you'll be bringing. See you there!

Edited by SodaJeff - September/21/15 at 1:40pm
Jeff & Shari
Olive: Black '12 MINI Coupe'S
JCW Engine Tuning - JCW Airbox - JCW Exhaust - JCW Strut-Tower Brace - Rear Sway Bar - Lighter Wheels & Mich Pilot Sports - Stubby Ant - Interior Bits
minit View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/15 at 10:40pm
Yea, a picnic! I will be there! Not sure if I will have anyone with me.Cool
Tina 06 convertible cooperS "minit"
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/15 at 7:02am

Thanks to those who are making this happen again this year. 

Linda and I are completely buried in family obligations and a few other things so we are unable to be active participants in PSMIN.  We will hope things get better by September but for now we are in stand-by mode.

Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/15 at 2:07pm
Bruce, Elliott and Hazel will be there!  Stacie has a theatre commitment that day, so it will be just me and the kids.  Come and get your Hazel fix! (Elliott and I understand).

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
 Post Reply Post Reply