Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

4th of July Parade??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMNCELO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4th of July Parade??
    Posted: June/19/15 at 7:19pm
Hi, wondering if anyone is interested in the 4th of July Parade in Burien this year.
Last year it fizzled due to lack of interest, (except for the intrepid Gumby and Groovie).
I'm willing to sign us up, but only if more folks are interested.
Obviously, it's on July 4th, at 3:00, in Burien.
We've had a blast in years past, decorating our MINI's and weaving down the street to thunderous applause.
Do I heard any responses?
Gretchen
Gretchen and LMNCELO: 2005 liquid yellow MCS convertible
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/15 at 8:57pm
Byrne (Gumby) posted on the PSMINI Facebook page about this a while back.  I just cross-posted this forum topic there in hopes to get some folks interested.  We are game with our two MINIs.

Stacie (MINIMINT) and Bruce (Napolean II) and family

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/15 at 8:40am
Thx For helping out here
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
MilitaryMiniS View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilitaryMiniS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/15 at 6:46pm
I'm definately interested, if there's room!
GUMBY LIVES View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/15 at 8:12pm
I ENTERED PS MINI IN THE BOTHELL PARADE THAT STARTS AT 12:00 PM AND I POSE A CHALLENGE FOR ALL WHO DO THE BOTHELL PARADE TO FOLLOW ME AFTER TO TAKE THE DRIVE TO DO IT AGAIN IN BURIEN AT 3:00PM BUTT SOME ONE NEEDS TO ENTER US IN THE BURIEN PARADE <3
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/15 at 8:23pm
Application deadline for the Burien 4th of July Parade was June 22nd.  Sorry, folks- we'll have to be more on the ball next year.

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
MilitaryMiniS View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilitaryMiniS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/15 at 9:04pm
Do we have a set "meet-up" spot for the BOTHELL parade yet?
 Post Reply Post Reply