Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Dealer Discussions > Service Discussions and Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carbon build up - Event Date: February/05/16 - March/20/16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirley_128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Carbon build up
    Posted: February/05/16 at 10:32pm
Hello everyone stoked to be apart of psmini ... I was wondering if anyone knows of a good local shop that does carbon cleaning .. I need to have it done and was trying to find a local shop rather than go to mini dealership
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/16 at 9:11am
First, welcome to the club from a fellow Tacoma Mini driver (the Laser Blue checkerboard covered R56 flying around town).

Second, let me say that I am surprised no one has responded to this post within a month.   Hmmm?

I had mine done at Northwest Mini in conjunction with some other work.

I believe that Too Quick on 112th St E. in Parkland does carbon build up cleaning http://www.tooquicksgermanauto.com/

And South Lake European in Seattle comes highly recommended by many membershttp://www.southlakeeuropean.com/
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
JISH View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/14/16 at 4:55am
Welcome, you might try asking the question on the Facebook page that seems to be where everyone congregates.Wink
2013 Cooper S "Subject 89P13 - Rocket"
"My home is a lunatic asylum? I'm beginning to understand why I've blocked out so many memories."
--Rocket Raccoon (Earth-616)
 Post Reply Post Reply