Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: Mini Cooper S 2003-2006

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: Mini Cooper S 2003-2006
    Posted: May/07/17 at 10:47pm
Hello! I am very much wanting to join the MINI family. I am in the market to buy a Cooper and have a month to find one! If anyone was selling or has any advice I would love to hear from you. I'd like to spend around 4200 ideally but if the car was high quality I would consider going higher. Thank you!
PIXEL View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PIXEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/17 at 7:52am
There are a few beauties on Craigslist right now. I've been looking at Portland Craigslist as well.
Griz View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Griz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/17 at 9:57pm
I have a 2003 Cooper S for sale if you are still looking.  Here is the blurb I have been sharing around.  If you have any interest please let me know and we can talk.

For sale, 2003 Mini Cooper S.  The "S" means it has the supercharger in it. We call her "Dulcinea" but for the right price you can call her yours. Currently about 137,000 miles and getting 26 MPG. She has a 6-speed manual so you can enjoy your driving as we did. Clutch was replaced once a few years ago. We have complete maintenance records on her. She has been loved and used as a Mini should be so the body isn't pristine, but it is still in good condition for its age. We had Dulcinea completely detailed and prepped for her new owner. She is blue with white top/mirrors. She has a sun roof, Premium stereo, Auto climate control, heated seats, and a few after market mods to make her nicer inside. We have loved the car but see a new Mini in our future so maybe she can be part of your future now. Asking $5000 for her.
 Post Reply Post Reply