Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The official names with faces with cars thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khakitrousers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/18/14 at 10:51am
Introducing Felicia!
Proud owners: James & Kat

This is the only decent pic I've got so far. Really need to get some more!
LiveFromWA View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiveFromWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/14 at 3:25pm
Hello everybody. My name is Brian. My usual co-pilot is Nancy. It was good to meet everybody at the 2014 Twist & Turns Rally event. I look forward to meet more of you and participating in more drives.

A couple of pics from the break in trip. Hwy 101, Hwy 1 Renton to Monterrey CA, I-5 back
Getting Started

Redwood Forest Entrance

Hurricane Ridge

Taking on Paul & Ox

Chandler Tree

2013 Cooper-S R56 Lightning Blue, White Roof, White Bonnet Stripes, Packages: Premium 1, Cold Weather, Sport, Technology, Chrome Interior & Exterior
Picture: Martin The Mini Marmot @ Redwood Forest
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/14 at 3:47pm
Brian & Nancy!  Cool trip, going through the Redwoods is pretty special.  Did you get into the Praire Creek part of the Redwoods Park?  Lots of elk and some great hiking trails to the beach.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
LiveFromWA View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiveFromWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/14 at 3:53pm
We stuck to 101 until we got to San Francisco and then down Hwy 1, First real corners were going up Hurricane Ridge. It was a good way to get to know the Mini.
2013 Cooper-S R56 Lightning Blue, White Roof, White Bonnet Stripes, Packages: Premium 1, Cold Weather, Sport, Technology, Chrome Interior & Exterior
Picture: Martin The Mini Marmot @ Redwood Forest
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/14 at 7:26pm
Prarie Creek Park was the old 101 and is actually a shortcut that the truckers use to avoid 2 long high hills that they would have to climb on the new 101.

The Hwy 1 through Big Sur is a blast to drive in a MINI, provided no traffic, like in the winter!

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/14 at 7:08am

HELLO! and WELCOME Felicia, James & Kat!

And the FUN Begins!  WooHoo

Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/14 at 7:09am

WELCOME Brian and Nancy!  Looks like you're well on the way to enjoying the MINI life!

ENJOY!  WooHoo

ChristineMayB View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristineMayB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/14 at 12:50pm
Hello All! Thanks for welcoming me into the fold. My name is Christine and I'm proud to introduce Roxanne, my 2009 MINI!! I'm a brand new (second) owner of this car, and have been a lifelong MINI lover. We're off to have many adventures.
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/14 at 6:27am
Welcome.
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
lily View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/15 at 10:54am
Oh hi, I just bought my first new car ever, and its a mini!

Edited by lily - May/18/15 at 10:57am
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/15 at 7:06am
Congratulations Lily. You are in for a fun ride and have joined a very fun group of enthusiasts!
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
Slider View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/15 at 2:41pm

Mike and his, as of yet, un-named Mini. Name suggestions accepted Wink

smallbug View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smallbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/15 at 6:30pm
I've never posted here. I'm Amanda, here's my husband Richard and our son Quince. :) Of course, a photo of Wirbelwind. 

Wirbelwind - 2014 F56 Cooper Volcanic Orange
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/15 at 7:53am
welcome Slider and Smallbug! Hope to see you at a future event!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
tonymastodon View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tonymastodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/15 at 8:57am
Hey, I'm new to the forum but not really new to minis. 

Currently driving an 02 JCW - owned it about 2 months now and did the following:
16x8 wheels, new clutch, new koni sports all around, H&R springs, new bypass valve (Detroit tuned), MSD coil, new PS fan and pump, 22mm rear sway bar, 17% WMW pulley, alta intake, Grom radio unit and rear seat delete kit. 

Great car and a blast to drive. Not the fastest guy on the road but its fun!

Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/15 at 7:01am
Welcome to the club. Nice looking R53. Hope to see you at a future event!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
SmarmyCat View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SmarmyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/18/17 at 9:19am
Well my wife has all the good pics of us on her phone, but this is the only shot I have right now of my new Clubman named Neville. I'll let my wife introduce her new Cooper when she joins up...

I had a 2002 Cooper named Max once upon a time who I had to let go of to buy our first house, but after 12 years I'm thrilled to finally be a member of the MINI family again. :)

Save the wave!

Wave
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011