Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The official names with faces with cars thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The official names with faces with cars thread
    Posted: February/12/08 at 11:55am
So many MINIs, so few faces. For those of us who can't tell the difference between a Sanderskog and a Scoop, or a jaqjaq and a johnf36, this is the place to start.

Without further ado, this is us, the Cupcakes. Mark, Andy, Savannah, and Ryder, with the cars -- Scoop and Cupcake.

Who's next?

Edited by scoop - May/22/08 at 11:28am
works4me View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote works4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/08 at 10:43pm
Nice shot with the city in behind.

Hmmm. I always avoid having my picture taken with the car. Guess I think the car is more photogenic. But a pretty good idea for a topic.
CosmicTraveler View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicTraveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/08 at 12:55am
Action shot as captured by Dave last Saturday.  Sorry, but this is the best offering of me and my nameless MINI currently available in one pic.  What about a "photo shoot" in Hillsboro?  What about a name for MINI?

Bruce

Take It Easy ... Buck

'06 MCS JCW CR/CR
Sanderskog View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanderskog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/08 at 1:24am

No family pictures with the car so I will have to piece this together.

This is Skög (sporting its winter shoes).

My lovely bride, Nicole.

My daughter, Elia (Ellie).  She thinks she is the second in command...

My son, Evan, and I (Todd aka-Sanderskog).  It's an older picture but as the family photographer it's the only one I have handy (taken by me of course...).

Oh, and I will take a stab at this one...

Originally posted by scooop scooop wrote:

So many MINIs, so few faces. For those of us who can't tell the difference between a Sanderskog and a Scooop, or a jaqjaq and a johnf36, this is the place to start.

Sanderskog is 6'4" and weighs in at about XXX lbs Wink.  He's typically clean shaven and well behaved.  Scoop on the other hand is much shorter, heavier (2650+ lbs), and typically can be seen with a very dirty butt.

Cheers,
Todd

Edited by Sanderskog - February/13/08 at 2:08pm
2012 VW Golf Pirate Edition... Aarrr! - JACK

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you. – Jeremy Clarkson
LIVESTRONG
garumph View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garumph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/08 at 2:54am
Shelly and Flames on the way over Chinook pass to go wine tasting

Me on the same trip

Gordon
Clifford, '14 Countryman All4 S
Hunka Burning Love, '12 Coupe S, Burnt Orange
Flames, '05 MC Black
Pawsome View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pawsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/08 at 2:56am
Miniphatty ->

Pawsome in the snow ->

I totally didn't remember who Sanderskog was/is till saw the reply above - i sat at your table at the Holiday party!.

Oh and if anyone tells you that a certain PAWSOME is being a little spirited, that's my evil twin out to get me :( - I'll skip my name - it gets butchered anyway :(

scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/08 at 3:32am
Cool everyone. As evidenced above, there's no need to have all the pieces in one picture. I just happened to have one like that.
wdavidhicks View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdavidhicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/08 at 4:30am
You may have seen this first one in the "waiting" post but here it is again anyway.
Delivery day!  A new MINI, Aaron and I.  I'm the guy IN the MINI.

Same day, first passenger, daughter Nicole, outside a Thai restaurant in Bonney Lake.

-Dave
Ulysses, Special Bone Stock Edition: 08/MCS/LB-W/Stripes/DSC/LSD/DPSR/PremPkg/SportSusp/Xenons
wdavidhicks View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdavidhicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/08 at 3:09am

-Dave
Ulysses, Special Bone Stock Edition: 08/MCS/LB-W/Stripes/DSC/LSD/DPSR/PremPkg/SportSusp/Xenons
SELENE View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SELENE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/08 at 6:12am
Me (Nicole) and my MINI

06 MCS R53, PW/PW, Anthracite, CLI, PP, SP, CWP, XHL, LSD, OBC, MFSW, 17" S-Lites, RFL, HK, Driving Lamps

~~ Nicole
scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/08 at 7:07am

Is the person behind you throwing up? Stretching?

Tongue

Beautiful car!
SELENE View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SELENE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/08 at 5:51am
Originally posted by scooop scooop wrote:

Is the person behind you throwing up? Stretching?

Tongue

Beautiful car!

LOL, he was a painter... not sure what he was doing LOL
06 MCS R53, PW/PW, Anthracite, CLI, PP, SP, CWP, XHL, LSD, OBC, MFSW, 17" S-Lites, RFL, HK, Driving Lamps

~~ Nicole
SELENE View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SELENE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/08 at 5:52am
Oh and Thanks!!! I LOVE my car!!!!

~~ Nicole
YakiMini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakiMini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/08 at 12:59am
Tulip "Rally" 2006...

MINI-less... If God allows, I will have one again some day. :D
SELENE View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SELENE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/08 at 8:20am
I am lovin' this nice weather!!!

I think it is almost time to switch back to the Summer tires!!!!

Edited by WA_Mini_Girl - February/23/08 at 9:13am

~~ Nicole
Sanderskog View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanderskog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/08 at 8:59am
Heck yea!  Skög misses the summer shoes!!!
2012 VW Golf Pirate Edition... Aarrr! - JACK

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you. – Jeremy Clarkson
LIVESTRONG
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/08 at 3:51pm
I did not see that footwear on the Piloti site?Thumbs%20Up

John
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

halfpintsmini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfpintsmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/08 at 8:38pm
what great looking cars
WooHoo
halfpintsmini
2007 red chili Lets go topless
My Email
I love my mini zoom zoom
Baxter View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/08 at 9:57am
Here are a couple of me and the HTCHILI... Taken at the track. First one is me waiting to get onto the autocross... The second one is of me (right) and another guy who took the Driving Class with and his 335i. We swapped cars and drove the autocross in each others cars. That 335i is fast!

Formerly known as a MINI owner... But no longer... Now I am just a lurker
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/08 at 10:48am
Sanderskog ~  I love the color scheme of your blue MINI.  Very nice and clean lines!
Thumbs%20Up
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
JDPepper View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDPepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/08 at 1:01pm
Hello-

Great idea. Here's a few pix of the whole Pepper family. That's Li'l Pepper with JD Pepper and the lovely Mrs. Pepper-to-be, Kathy. That's me on Delivery Day, a very happy camper.

Enjoy!

Jonathan
Li'l Pepper '06 MC PW/B, Octagon Red, Anthracite, Sport Pkg, ALL THE TOGGLES!!!!!!
Tater View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/08 at 1:05pm

Posting for the both of us.

First picture is Alan with is 2002 Mini also known as GominiGo
the second pictue is of Alan and Dori (minigecko) future Clubman owner. Sadly i do not have a picture of the Clubman- i'm sitting by the phoneThumbs%20Up
the first picture is on the drive to Vegas last year - and the second picture is us at the AMVIV banquet.
Dori
Grape Ape View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grape Ape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/08 at 1:12pm
Calvin and Brenda with the Purple Haze.

Calvin & Brenda Doss

2005 Black eye Purple Cooper-S MODs Alta 15% pully, Mini Madness stage 2 competition clutch,Madness air intake,Polyurethane bushing kit,strut tower plates, MDS coil pack.
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/08 at 1:46pm
Hi Calvin & Brenda ~

I love all your photos especially the one of your MINI by the Chandelier tree in California.  How cool is that!! Thumbs%20Up  I'm jealous... Did you actually get to drive your MINI through that 21 foot diameter tree?!

Edited by hapa67 - March/03/08 at 1:47pm
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/08 at 2:19pm
I know many have seen numerous photos of my car and me posted elsewhere on this forum, but here it is again and with my hubby Steve too (the 2nd tallest guy in the PSMINI club at 6'6): 

My MINI and me at the 3rd Annual MINI show at Southcenter 8/18/07: 

Photo taken near our home in Kapowsin, WA - 4/2/08:

My brand new MINI on the drive home from the Texas dealer near the Grand Canyon in Arizona (9/27/06):
Steve & Brenda:

Edited by Hapa Haole - May/10/09 at 2:00pm
scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/08 at 9:34am
bump to the top!
halfpintsmini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfpintsmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/08 at 10:52am
I love those rims...
i think in a few years ill trade up for a S. But i love my mini
love the picsWooHoo
halfpintsmini
2007 red chili Lets go topless
My Email
I love my mini zoom zoom
YakiMini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakiMini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/08 at 5:05pm
Nice Pics everyone! :-)
MINI-less... If God allows, I will have one again some day. :D
SS Mini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SS Mini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/08 at 1:25pm
Here is the SS Mini: 06' Convertible, AB w/ white leather & anthracite interior, Premium, Sport, Convenience. Just installed chrome mirror caps and hood scoop (below). Tint is coming this week! I've been rim shopping too, maybe soon. Maybe exhaust too. So many mods so little time!

Me & our bulldog Cookie in the Mini. John & I (Stephanie).

PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/08 at 1:36pm
Very nice ride you have there!  Thumbs%20Up 
Nice looking couple too... and also the dog LOL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>