Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The official names with faces with cars thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jrbenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/08/08 at 1:09am
hallo from (North) Ballard,

John Benny

06 MCS Hyper Blue & White

"Visualize Ballard"
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/08/08 at 3:51am

Thumbs%20Up

Edited by Hapa Haole - May/10/09 at 2:02pm
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/08 at 11:00am
Ok..finally getting around to posting some shots of the family and our two "babies"...

Here is a shot of our three boys (left to right) Andy, Joshua and Brian...

and here is a picture of my Anne and myself (Martin) recently at AMIVIV 5 at Red Rock...

and here are our babies...BadSMni and People Eater...

'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/08 at 11:37am

What a great looking family (cars and all)...   Smile Thanks for posting the photos.  I'm getting better at putting faces, ID names and cars with the owners because of this thread.  Thumbs%20Up 

Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/08 at 11:02am
bump back to the top for all the new members. Must be spring. New babies are everywhere!
Winston View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 5:27am
My lovely wife Cyn and Winston
Winston relaxing by the sea
Winston being asked, "would you like fries with that?"
Cyn and Leon on "Foul Weather Tour 07"

Edited by Winston - April/14/08 at 5:39am
Leon & Cynthia
2007 MCSa CR/W
Premium Package, DSC, MFSW, Nav,SIRIUS, JCW-STB, Alta CAI, Alta Intercooler, NHB, 3rd brake pulsar   "Lead the Way"
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 9:19am
Here is Jazmini in the garage today...
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 9:33am
And here my wife Kim and my son Trevor.. and one of my daughter Sarah, Trevor and Sarah's friend Alex.. still looling for a photo of Me..
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 9:35am
Sarah is on the right.....>>>>>
scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 1:23pm
Bee-U-ti-ful Steve and Leon!
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 2:22pm
Leon & Cynthia and Steve & Kim ~ 
I'm jealous of your brand new MINIs.  Winston and Jazmini are gorgeous!  It makes me want to trade mine in for a new one, but it would cost me a bit of money to redo all the mods I have on my car.  I really wanted a red one, but I thought I'd draw too much attention from the vehicles with flashing blue lights on top.  Shocked  Oh well, I do get to drive a red vehicle at work anyways.  It's not quite the same as driving my Mini, but it's nice that I can speed (within reason) without getting a ticket. Wink  Here's a photo of my Mini and my other "ride" at work:
BTW, welcome to the club!  Hope to see you on a drive real soon... 

Edited by Hapa Haole - May/10/09 at 2:03pm
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 11:24pm
Thanks to Scoop, now my wifes name is Leon.. LMAO!!! No offense taken..... too funny!!!!!!!!! Wink
So anyways lets clear up a couple of things.... My Wifes name is KIM not Leon... I am still laughing about this!!!
And to Brenda.. My Mini is a 2003 and not new I have had it for two years now... I bought my mid life crisis toy just before my Son was born..
on a different note.. So how much HP do you in your Stage two Mini Brenda?
I am goingto be at the Dyno day to find out how my Mods are doing????
That is all for now...
Winston View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/08 at 11:35pm
I would like to say that Steve and I are "just MINI friends." Wink  That is funny though...
Brenda, we saw a decal on a MINI the other day that made us think of you and your Engine 64,  it said, "Hummer Recovery Vehicle."  Yours could say "Engine 64 Recovery Vehicle"  
Leon & Cynthia
2007 MCSa CR/W
Premium Package, DSC, MFSW, Nav,SIRIUS, JCW-STB, Alta CAI, Alta Intercooler, NHB, 3rd brake pulsar   "Lead the Way"
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/08 at 12:44am

BowDown

Edited by Hapa Haole - May/10/09 at 2:03pm
Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 9:46am

Rich took this today as Reggie the Wonder Horse and I were headed out to ride.  Reggie is a Norwegian Fjord, so his mane and tail have racing stripes of white on the outside and black in the middle.  I guess in MINI-speak, his body color is pepper white.

PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 10:11am

Cool!  I love the photo...  Can I go for a ride too?  (I meant the equine more so than the automobile, but I'll take either one).  LOL  1 horsepower works for me.  Wink  I don't know if I ever mentioned, but I used to actively ride and show horses.  Of course I got married and had a kid, so that kinda changed things. Shocked

scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 11:42am
Originally posted by steves cooper s steves cooper s wrote:

Thanks to Scoop, now my wifes name is Leon.. LMAO!!! No offense taken..... too funny!!!!!!!!! Wink
So anyways lets clear up a couple of things.... My Wifes name is KIM not Leon... I am still laughing about this!!!

Ooops. LOL

See, though, that's why I created this thread. Some (now) dear MINI friends of ours signed my birthday card by some magical, mystical name I had never been called before (not even by Mrs. Cupcake, who has called me many, many names). It's good to be able to place names with faces, even if you can't get them all attached to the right people, faces, and cars.
rippymcs View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rippymcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 1:19pm
I was bitten by a horse once, that neither here nor there.  I still love horses, though; they are my favorite animal.
Roy
2008 R56 MCS - Laser Blue/White, LSD, DSC, Pacific Blue/Pacific Blue
beanybb View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanybb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 2:47pm
OK,
this is borrowed from Brenda from the lunch at the RAM, but obviously, the most current picture of Bob and myself, Anna! 
Beanybb is the MINI farthest to the left, you know, the purple one!  LOL

I, too, have horses, although they are getting up there in age, Rose is a 27 year old Thoroughbred, and Zillah Max, who is 18 years old this year, a crop out breeding stock paint, who is indirectly responsible for my back injury!  We also have 2 bunnies, one lonely dog, and 2 cats, and we are down to 15 hens and a rooster.  If you want eggs, and will be either over here or I there, let me know!  We even have green eggs!LOL

BeanyBaby
A 2005 BlackEye Purple Cabrio
The better half of a two MINI family!
Anna
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 2:53pm
Anna - were you on Parked Main street in Ellensberg Sunday afternoon - we were on our way home from eastern WA and stopped at Rodeo City BBQ for lunch...
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

beanybb View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanybb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by CINIMIN CINIMIN wrote:

Anna - were you on Parked Main street in Ellensberg Sunday afternoon - we were on our way home from eastern WA and stopped at Rodeo City BBQ for lunch...
I don't think so... at least I think my MINI stayed in the driveway all day!!!  Too pooped from yesterday to do anything today!  I hope you enjoyed lunch at the Rodeo City, not my favorite place (best for burgers is Campus U-Tote-Em).  There are really no good restaurants in Ellensburg.  Which is too bad, considering the city does get a lot of people passing through. 
BeanyBaby
Anna
Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/08 at 9:11pm
Anna - we'll have to sit together at the next event - sounds like we've got lots in common.  In addition to Reggie, we've got Jason, Rich's Clydesdale/Thoroughbred cross, my 32 year old Arab and 17 year old blind Appy, in addition to the dogs and cat. 
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 2:06am
Originally posted by kristin kristin wrote:

.... In addition to Reggie, we've got Jason, Rich's Clydesdale/Thoroughbred cross, my 32 year old Arab and 17 year old blind Appy, in addition to the dogs and cat. 

Sounds like a horse my hubby could ride. LOL  You must have a bit of land to have all those animals.  We've got 3 cats, a small herd of Limousin (beef) cows, and quite a collection of tractors (Steve restores antiques).

PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 2:09am
Originally posted by beanybb beanybb wrote:

OK,
this is borrowed from Brenda from the lunch at the RAM, but obviously, the most current picture of Bob and myself, Anna! 

You’re a nice looking couple by the way…. and no problem borrowing the photo.  I’m glad I was able to contribute. Smile

beanybb View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanybb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 2:13pm
Horses, MINIs, cats, dogs, cattle, they all fit together!  Yes, Kristin, we need the animal table next time!  I will be on the Winery tour, are you going to be there!?  Brenda, were you and Steve going?  I think Bob wants to go now, however I already invited a girl friend who is moving and I think he is disappointed!  I told him he could sit in the back!LOL
BeanyBaby
Anna
beanybb View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanybb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Hapa Haole Hapa Haole wrote:

OK,

You’re a nice looking couple by the way…. and no problem borrowing the photo.  I’m glad I was able to contribute. Smile

Thanks again!  When Bob saw it he couldn't get over how gray he is!!!!! 
BeanyBaby
Anna
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 2:18pm

Horses, MINIs, cats, dogs, cattle, they all fit together!  Yes, Kristin, we need the animal table next time!  I will be on the Winery tour, are you going to be there!?  Brenda, were you and Steve going?  I think Bob wants to go now, however I already invited a girl friend who is moving and I think he is disappointed!  I told him he could sit in the back!LOL

Yes, we are booked at the Clover Inn in Kennewick.  Everything's all set.  I can hardly wait!  WooHooYou were talking about the Haulin' Ash Tour... correct?
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 2:20pm

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again!  When Bob saw it he couldn't get over how gray he is!!!!! 
[/QUOTE]

I guess I could've tried to edit his hair into something darker.  It's amazing what you can do with photoshop.  LOL

Hey, at least he HAS hair! Wink

Edited by Hapa Haole - April/21/08 at 2:20pm
beanybb View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanybb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 2:37pm
You are great!  He would have loved that!  He is so vain, that song was written about him! 
BeanyBaby
Anna
CosmicTraveler View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicTraveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 5:29pm
Anna,

Do you know where your spare keys are?  Better keep an eye on Bob now that his MINI infection is setting in!
   Take It Easy ... Buck

'06 MCS JCW CR/CR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>