Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Get Togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNorth, South, East & West Coffee 2/21 - Event Date: February/21/09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOOLBLU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/09 at 11:08pm

We'll be there!

Mark & Judy-Jo
'07 R52 Cool Blue Cabrio
'80/'95 Green/White Tartan LE

P&M View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/09 at 11:19pm
Bad News.
I can't make it folks. My wife changed her mind and thinks 4 hours of sleep is not enough. Therefore I will have to skip this event. (It would have been our first.) In the quest to keep the peace I decided it wouldnt't be good to drive HER mini to the coffee shop without her to the FIRST event.

But once I get my MINI the dynamics may change. Thumbs%20Up

Pat
Hers 2009 S Pepper white, black Bonnet Strip, cold pkg, sport pkg, Prem pkg, Auto, HiFi Sound, bluetooth. His 2012 JCW CR Coupe, black bonnet strips, cold pkg, H&K Sound, Bluetooth and a bunch more.
hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hip check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 1:30am
Pat,

Sorry you can't make it, though I have heard that caffeine is a great pick-me-up when running on 4 hours of sleep.
Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
P&M View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 3:23am
I know I'm really bummed. I may send a feeler out and see how she reacts to me attending without her. You never know.

I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

Pat
Hers 2009 S Pepper white, black Bonnet Strip, cold pkg, sport pkg, Prem pkg, Auto, HiFi Sound, bluetooth. His 2012 JCW CR Coupe, black bonnet strips, cold pkg, H&K Sound, Bluetooth and a bunch more.
Carmen View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 3:54am
Originally posted by P&M P&M wrote:

Bad News.
I can't make it folks. My wife changed her mind and thinks 4 hours of sleep is not enough.

You could take your blankie and pillow to the passenger seat the night before and just ask her to poke you in the ribs once you get there.  Approve

Edited by Carmen - February/19/09 at 9:22pm
2008 MCS : almost 92k miles, full Service Bulletin SIM 11 02 07 performed at 63,964 by a Mini dealer. So far, so good.
Chili-S View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chili-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 10:07pm
We're in.  Meet-up for the southenders?
KOOLBLU View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOOLBLU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 11:22pm
I suppose we should do a head count. I've been to this Starbucks and it's not much bigger than any of their other stores. perhaps we should notify the Manager that we'll be there incase they need additional staff. I'd hate to have another situation like we had for the Flying Heritage get together.

KOOLBLU  2
Mark & Judy-Jo
'07 R52 Cool Blue Cabrio
'80/'95 Green/White Tartan LE

Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 11:38pm
I'm about 95% sure we're not going to make it.  Cry
(too bad, too, since the weather looks like it's going to be good) 
kulmini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kulmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Chili-S Chili-S wrote:

We're in.  Meet-up for the southenders?

Cutter's Pointe, Hawks Prairie, 0730-0745, Southenders!

Kulmini - 2
MiniCharley View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCharley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/09 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by KOOLBLU KOOLBLU wrote:

I suppose we should do a head count. I've been to this Starbucks and it's not much bigger than any of their other stores. perhaps we should notify the Manager that we'll be there incase they need additional staff. I'd hate to have another situation like we had for the Flying Heritage get together.

KOOLBLU  2

MiniCharley 2
Our family:
12 R60 All4 SB/Blk WILDBLUE
12 R59 JCW Roaster PB/RED APOLLO

04 IB/W MCS CHARLEY
12 All4 CB/Bk YONDER
12 CoupeS LB/Bk DBCOUPE
80 Mini Kensington Red STELLA
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 1:00am
Wildfamily is in - 1
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Minihaha View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minihaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 2:25am
Count me out. I caught a bad cold and won`t be going anywhere for a few days. Damn it all!!
Milt

Edited by Minihaha - February/20/09 at 2:27am
`06 MCS Red/Blk,Mini Madness V2 Exhaust,MM Cold air intake,M-7 Strut brace,Alta 15% Pulley,19mm SB,JH6 17 inch wheels
ginainbelltown View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginainbelltown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 3:57am

I'm in - 1

Forget my past; it is my checkered present you need to worry about!

2013 MCS/ Red, White & Checkerboard /CHECKRD
cheetah View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheetah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 5:10am
Charging and programming my GPS and hope to see you all there. I'll be looking for the Boaters World to park, right? BTW Mapquest couldn't find a Andover Pl only gave me Andover Park.

Sanaye
Sanaye

05/MC/Gold, cold weather package, fog lights, Lights in Site, heated seats, leather car bra and Cheetah interiors.
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 7:34am
For now, count us in.  This kind of entertainment is in our price range right now.  Sad that we consider a trip to Star$ entertainment.

Probably Stacie will come with us but it might be just little Elliott and me.

Bruce

hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hip check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 7:49am
Mark,

I called the Starbuck's and warned them.  In the process I realized that the address I originally posted was the store across the street.  I updated the address on the original post to the correct address which is 333 Strander Blvd.  Starbucks website had both stores right on top of each other so it was confusing to deterime which was which.  It's supposed to be a great morning so hopefully we'll have a great turnout and can hangout outside.  See you all in the morning,

Mitch
Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
MissMini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissMini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 8:41am
Miss Mini-1 :)
2005 Hot Orange Cabrio
cheetah View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheetah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 9:23am
Mitch,

Ok thanks I've corrected my GPS.

Sanaye
Sanaye

05/MC/Gold, cold weather package, fog lights, Lights in Site, heated seats, leather car bra and Cheetah interiors.
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 9:35am
Heads up for those heading north on I-5 after the coffee: DON'T

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/News/2009/02/20_I-5Weekendclosures.htm

CINIMIN & WOODSTOCK (2)

Edited by CINIMIN - February/20/09 at 11:45am
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

chayut View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chayut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 10:24am
i tryWink
chayut
bbm View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 10:56am
bbm - 2
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 11:27am
Catlvr - 1
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
Peabody View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 12:07pm
We're in for 2, unless the navigator's cold gets worse, in which case 1.
John & Mavourneen
2008 MCS Cabrio - BRG - 15%pulley - Dinan CAI - H&R rear sway bar - Screamin Demon coil - Craven strut tower defenders - Multivex mirrors
Coopdy View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coopdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/09 at 3:23pm
I have a cold so I'm resting up tomorrow and besides, NW MINI has my Clubman for the headliner replacement.  Have a great time!
Rachel

'09 DS Clubman S/LSD/Convenience/Cold Weather/Premium/"No holes" license plate & stubby antenna

Deposit down June 29 / Pickup Nov 14

Happily Motoring Since
scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/09 at 2:32am
Scoop and Cupcake: Minus 2

Sorry, too much work this morning.Thumbs%20Down
P&M View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/09 at 5:11am
We made it and it was fun and cold. I was a pleasure meeting all of you. Marcia and I look forward to many more event. Let's Motor!!

Regards,

P&M
P&M View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/09 at 5:29am
Here is a picture from this years meet. I didn't get everyone but I got a few. There may be others coming up that are better. I can't wait the next event.

Regards,

P&M

Carmen View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/09 at 12:53pm
more candid shots of the meet...

sorry, they get kinda fuzzy @ 250K / 6 = 40k per photo

Edited by Carmen - February/21/09 at 1:00pm
2008 MCS : almost 92k miles, full Service Bulletin SIM 11 02 07 performed at 63,964 by a Mini dealer. So far, so good.
chayut View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chayut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/09 at 11:13pm
more picture please
chayut
kulmini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kulmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/09 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by chayut chayut wrote:

more picture please

Also see http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5102 for a listing of future, proposed and past events and links to same.

Have a nice day!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12