Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An NCW Mini Owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An NCW Mini Owner
    Posted: April/25/09 at 11:48am
Hello Everyone, I have been a Lurker here for a little bit, While I have been waiting for my Mini Tongue. I now own an 07 Dark Silver Cooper S. WooHoo

catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/09 at 12:06pm
Yahoo!  Glad to have you join in the ranks!  Pretty car -- hope we can see it in person soon.  Thumbs%20Up
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
phydeaux View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phydeaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/09 at 12:27pm
Greetings!  Wenachee, eh?  Getting a few more over that direction, it seems.

Mod list '05 DS/B MCS
WA plate "2AAREQD"
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/09 at 6:32pm
Welcome glad you found us. I am just down the road from you in Ephrata. Check out our run to the Dams and Omak. http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5228

Also keep an eye out for refractured, http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5270

John

Edited by johnf36 - April/25/09 at 7:34pm
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/09 at 9:39pm
Wow! a LOT of great info. Thank you for the help.
 Cheers
GUMBY LIVES View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/09 at 4:27am
GUMBY welcomes you to :]
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/09 at 5:23am

Gorgeous MINI you have there!  Thanks for the photo... Thumbs%20Up Tell us all about your beauty (options, etc.) and about you too.  I hope to meet you on one of the many upcoming gatherings.

Welcome to the club,
Brenda (born in raised in the Puget Sound area) Smile
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/09 at 12:08pm
Wow! thanks.. Well my wife and I own a 2007 MCS 6 Speed with the Cold, Convenience, Premium and Sport Packages. Punch Leather, 10 Speaker plus HD sound and Sirius. I am in the Optical Industry in the Wenatchee area. I have started researching some upgrades, like springs, Brakes and CAI. We have an interest in some summer events, to meet all of you as well.Tongue
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/27/09 at 1:20am
Impressive...  You've got quite a sweet ride there.  Smile Maybe we'll meet when we drive over for the Dam Stampede to Omak event on July 17 & 18: http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5228&PID=57977#57977

Have you and your wife lived in Eastern, WA your entire life?  I've lived in the Puget Sound area for 42 years....  Hopefully they'll get a MINI dealer over there on that side of the mountains.  Let us know when you'll be in our neck of the woods.  Maybe we could meet for coffee or lunch?

Edited by Hapa Haole - April/27/09 at 1:21am
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/27/09 at 6:03am
Yes, I do hope to be a part of that outing, My Wife has lived near here, I however am from the southern California (LA). I think Spokane may get a dealership someday. Who knows. We would enjoy to meet up with you for lunch that would be awesome
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/27/09 at 7:31am
Montster,

Great!  Let's plan that (lunch)...  Thumbs%20Up We'll look forward to meeting you in July (hopefully).  We've made the hotel reservation on 7/17 where our group is staying at: Coulee House

So you're a California transplant? Wink I wouldn't mind living down there at least part of the year (i.e. when it's rainy and cold here).  What are your names by the way? I'll PM my cell number and maybe you can give me a call when we're over that way or maybe it would work better if you PM me your number.  It's up to you...  See ya in July?
refractured View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote refractured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/09 at 8:06am
Well hello! Great to find another Wenatchee MINI owner!!! Lets do coffee sometime and maybe we can get some more members... I see MINIs EVERYWHERE now!! Welcome!!
[Shon]

2005 MCS CR/W R53: Sport | Convenience |Premium| Cold | LSD | Aero

Cravenspeed SSK | JCW CAI & FSB | Madness Filter & OCC | H&R RSB | Alta 15% Pulley | Invidia Exhaust | RMW Tune: 202hp
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/09 at 2:39am
Oh Yeah that would be great!
Cheers
Monte and Paige 07 MCS DKS,All pkgs, 6spd Alta CAI 19mm swaybar
rachelle View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/09 at 6:44am
welcome!
Rachelle
-------------------
2004 Mini - Silver with Black stripes
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/09 at 11:07am
oh Thank you, thank you. Big%20smile
scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/09 at 12:19pm
Forgot to mention, but that is one SEXY car!! Dark Silver is the best MINI color ever. This is another topic for sure, but the perfect combo in my lackluster opinion is Dark Silver & Black  Drool

(spoken from the point of view of someone who has an Astro Black/White and an Indi BLue/Indi Blue)

Edited by scoop - May/14/09 at 12:20pm
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/09 at 11:36pm

Thank you, I really like it as well. In the beginning I wanted Chili Red or BRG. But now that I have the Dark Silver I really like it.

Pawsome View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pawsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/09 at 3:40am
Originally posted by scoop scoop wrote:

Forgot to mention, but that is one SEXY car!! Dark Silver is the best MINI color ever. This is another topic for sure, but the perfect combo in my lackluster opinion is Dark Silver & Black  Drool

You sir, have excellent taste. Your opinion is uber imo. Welcome Montster - you have excellent taste as well when it comes to picking colors BowDown
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/09 at 5:46am

Wow, what an amazing response.. Thank you all so very much. Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply