Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Event Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOfficial Exotics@RTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Exotics@RTC
    Posted: May/15/10 at 6:42pm
What a great and positively gorgeous day!

Thank you, James, for putting this all together. Great turnout of MINIs and all those other high-end toys.
I loved seeing MINI friends, and new faces! 

Here are some of my pics for the day.

Edited by Genie B - May/16/10 at 10:33am
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/10 at 8:29pm
I may be wrong - but I don't think the owners of the EXOTICS were having any more fun than our MINI Group...   Good show - great turout - a fun event - and Genie B had some new subjects to shoot - Thanks James! 
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/10 at 10:02pm
HEHE. That was an awesome turnout. 120+ cars if I heard correctly of which we had 26. So about 22% of the cars there were ours. It was definitely a different feel with the music playing this time. I'm not sure how the exotics felt about it, but it was fun. I did see exotic owners browsing around our side as well as a few asking questions and checking out some of the details.

I ended up with 111 photos from today. Here we go:

-James
www.jboyerphotography.com

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/10 at 10:03pm

-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/10 at 10:03pm

-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
jpcampbell View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpcampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/10 at 11:00pm
Great photos! I wish I could have been there. Had to work all day =(
Trish - 06 JCW MC S Chili Red w/ white top and bonnet stripes
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/10 at 11:13pm
Wow, I wish I could have made it too.  It looked like way more fun than my stupid yard sale!  Pinch
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 7:03am
James, thanks for getting Mini's featured at this event. First time I've been to ERTC's and what a great time with some beautiful cars and great people.

Found a new favorite ride: The deep red 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena (can't pronounce or spell the real name for the color LOL). The 1988 guards red Porsche 930 slant nose was another of my favorites. The factory slant nose was a $25,000 option in 88 and the car stickered for $110,000.00 in 1988--------------------That's REAL MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The current owner is only the second owner, so you know this car is loved!

The truely great thing about the event is all these people were "CAR PEOPLE".  Really nice and eager to talk about their rides. They appear to be there for one reason: show off their "BEAUTIES" and hang out with like minded people talking cars. GREAT EVENT!

James, please pass along our thanks to the organizers for putting on this event.

Looking forward to stopping buy again in the near future!!!!

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 7:51am
Genie B, love your picture of the Red Cooper S in the foreground with a guy wearing a Lamborgini jacket in the background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 8:16am
Love the pictures!  Awesome job Genie and James!  I have to admit that one of my favorites (there are many) is the one of the Contach going by giving us a 'thumbs up'!  Good catch, James!!

We had a great day and do pass along our sincere appreciation for allowing us to participate in this event.  That must have been one of the most valuable parking lots I've ever seen!  It was a fun day and several of us did go into Desert Fire to partake of the great breakfast deal - yumm-o bacon!
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 9:03am
Originally posted by WOODSTOCK WOODSTOCK wrote:

Love the pictures!  Awesome job Genie and James!  I have to admit that one of my favorites (there are many) is the one of the Contach going by giving us a 'thumbs up'!  Good catch, James!!

We had a great day and do pass along our sincere appreciation for allowing us to participate in this event.  That must have been one of the most valuable parking lots I've ever seen!  It was a fun day and several of us did go into Desert Fire to partake of the great breakfast deal - yumm-o bacon!

Are you talking about this one? If so, that's Roy Cats in his Murcielago Roadster. He owns Cats Exotics in Everett. He has an amazing collection of cars and is a great guy to talk to.
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

Genie B, love your picture of the Red Cooper S in the foreground with a guy wearing a Lamborgini jacket in the background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

HEHE. That's Roy. He's the one giving us the thumbs up out of his Murci on the way there. 
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 10:29am

All I can say is.... OH MY GOSH!!!!  BowDown It was entirely awesome to be in the presence of all those glorious exotic sports cars (and the MINIs too of course) in one place. Big smile  I'm embarrassed to share my novice pics compared to Genie and James, but I'll share a few (taken with my cell phone).

Thank you James for inviting us out to this fabulous gathering.  Clap Thumbs Up What an fantastic way to begin the weekend even though I'm back to work today. Cool

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the next PSMINI event. (Stonehenge next weekend anyone?)  Until then...

Happy Motoring,
Brenda
Drive

1959 Ferrai replica:

My personal favorite (if I only had about $267,000 laying around):  2010 Lamborghini Gallardo:

Edited by Hapa Haole - May/16/10 at 10:29am
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
cheetah View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheetah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 10:32am
James & Genie,

Wow you captured the thrill & awe of the Exotics. Yes I agree with Leanne wish I was there instead for me touring Whidbey Island. Oh well maybe it will be on the calendar next year? 

Sanaye
Sanaye

05/MC/Gold, cold weather package, fog lights, Lights in Site, heated seats, leather car bra and Cheetah interiors.
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 10:46am
Originally posted by cheetah cheetah wrote:

James & Genie,

Wow you captured the thrill & awe of the Exotics. Yes I agree with Leanne wish I was there instead for me touring Whidbey Island. Oh well maybe it will be on the calendar next year? 

Sanaye

ERTC happens every Saturday when the weather is nice. They will do feature days where one marquu is featured. This weekend was the Mini. They'll also do Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. I am out every weekend and usually get a spot in one of the lots anyway. Sometimes in the main lot, sometimes in the secondary lot. Feel free to come out any time and enjoy the cars and company.
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

Cheers!

Thank you!  I suppose you have to have the right car to have that nice jacket LOL

James, Fabulous job of capturing the entire event Thumbs Up  Gorgeous cars, great people and pet shots. On the adorable side, I love the rearview mirror shot of little CREAMPUFF in the MINI caravan line-up.

Brenda, you shots are great! I see where they got the name for the gull-wing doors - the way you've captured that white gull-wing, it looks like it's ready to take off. Tongue

Great day everyone!
Thanks to my breakfast pals for a fun time too!

Cheers!

Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 10:57am
Great shots everyone. 
I'm going to apologize now for forgetting peoples names. I'm terrible with names. I think Genie will be easy to remember as it maps directly to her forums name :)

I remember Brenda is Hapa Haole as well. I talked to FYRCHIK but didn't catch her name. :(

I need my wife Sarah there with me to help remember names. She's brilliant when it comes to remembering names.

-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 12:23pm
You were so close, James, Brenda is also FYRCHIK!
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 12:41pm
So Brenda is Hapa Haola with a personal plate of FYRCHIK?
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 1:13pm
Yep you got it James.
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Hot Shot Hot Shot wrote:

So Brenda is Hapa Haola with a personal plate of FYRCHIK?
Yup, we're all three in the same.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  I haven't figured out how to fit "Hapa Haole" (Hawaiian) on a license plate since it's limited to 7 characters.  

Hapa = half
Haole = white  (my MINI's kinda "half white") Wink

Edited by Hapa Haole - May/16/10 at 1:35pm
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 2:06pm
James. Great job organizing the gathering. Thanks so much it was really a good time and definitely a Car Nut's dream. You photography is stunning. Thanks again!

Martin
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/10 at 2:08pm
Thanks! Smile
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/10 at 1:22pm

I remember talking to her for a bit, and I thought I saw a post from her, but does anyone know who owns Creampuff? A username or e-mail address?
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/10 at 1:30pm
That belongs to The Wilds, Martin and Anne

Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/10 at 1:34pm
Is that Wildfamily here on the board?
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/10 at 1:45pm
That's the Ones

BadS, Cocoa Puff and Cream Puff,

Edited by johnf36 - May/18/10 at 1:46pm

Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/10 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by johnf36 johnf36 wrote:

That's the Ones

BadS, Cocoa Puff and Cream Puff,

Thanks. I sent them a PM regarding Creampuff.

Thanks,
James
-James

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Seatactom View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seatactom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/10 at 11:48am
Some great photos....thanks to all that took and posted them...

Tom
2010 MSCS R57 Silver with Convienence, Cold weather, Premium, Sport packages, NAV and Sat radio
fingershooter View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingershooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/10 at 7:35pm
Here are my pictures.  Sorry for the delay, just too much going on.

Shane

I caught this image on my way home on the east side of Lake Sammammish.

Shane

06 MCS CR/W - 15% pulley, Dinan CAI, JCW 380cc, RMW tune (206whp/183wtq), Milltek exhaust, 19mm Alta RSB, M7 OCC, M7 strut plates
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>