Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Event Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEastside Triple X Saturday Drive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eastside Triple X Saturday Drive
    Posted: September/25/10 at 4:59pm
S.A.M.O.A  via Tim and Patty Boyd put together a really great run today - ending with lunch at Ixtapa and it couldn't have been more fun!.....well, maybe without the u-turns, but those were fun, too!  It was a blast.  Great roads and fun seeing the mix of classic and new Minis.  Looking forward to tomorrow and thank you so much for a beautiful fun day!
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
Slyderone View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slyderone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/10 at 6:15pm
WOW not that is what I call a drive...  Thanks S.A.M.O.A I can honestly say I have never been down some of those roads...  and never been down the others so fassst...  We really enjoyed everything...
John 05 MCSC: Alta CAI, 15%, JCW Head and Injectors, RMW Street Cam, Jan Tune
(SLYDER1 plates)

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar…"       
Dave's not here View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave's not here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/10 at 6:42pm
Thanks to Tim and Patty Boyd for this drive.  It was nice to meet and drive with the classic owners.  Fun drive on a great day.  Blasting through the fallen leaves on the roads was a nice touch.  I can't believe the weather is supposed to take a dump for tomorrow.  There still aren't any clouds in the sky, no wind...but I know it can go bad in a heartbeat.  Hoping for a real slow change in the weather.  See everybody tomorrow.
5 race wins, 2 in the rain. 2nd in ICSCC G Production Championship 2005 and 2006. Now I'm just gonna drive the MINI.
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/10 at 8:24pm
THANK YOU! Tim & Patti for such a FUN drive in such GLORIOUS weather!
See you all tomorrow (fingers crossed for dry weather).

Here are just a few pics from the day.

FEARLESS LEADER!

A Quick Stop for A Photo Op!

Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/10 at 8:44pm
Great drive today. Thank you Tim and  Patty and the S.A.M.O.A. gang for a great run and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I think I counted 19 cars on the run today including 5 classics. Definitely put some smiles on the faces of those we passed on the back roads!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/10 at 9:12pm
After spending a week in Boise in the Highlander in traffic most of the time it was really great to get out on the back roads (some were really back) and do some serious motoring - Thanks Tim and Patty and the SAMOA Club for making this a fun drive - hopefully there will be more shared events in the future.
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

GUMBY LIVES View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/10 at 4:13pm
THANKS Tim It was by far the best 100 miles I added to my odometer Wave
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

Qwickmini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qwickmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/10 at 8:16pm
Thank you to everyone that showed up and exercised their minis yesterday in east king county. We had such a good time seeing all the minis in action and introducing their owners to roads that we have been keeping tp our selves. Maybe next time.... a night time ralley!
Tim & Patti Boyd
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/
Chili Red Baron View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chili Red Baron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/10 at 10:09am

Lets do it again! We thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks Tim & Patty!!!Smile

2016 thunder grey metallic Cooper S MINI Clubman with a John Cooper Works interior.
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/10 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Qwickmini Qwickmini wrote:

Thank you to everyone that showed up and exercised their minis yesterday in east king county. We had such a good time seeing all the minis in action and introducing their owners to roads that we have been keeping tp our selves. Maybe next time.... a night time ralley!
Tim & Patti Boyd

Ooh, a night rally! Love that idea. I do sometimes go out on some of the King/Snohomish back roads in the late nights. 
 Post Reply Post Reply