Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Membership Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to Become a Paid PSMINI Member

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Become a Paid PSMINI Member
    Posted: October/16/10 at 3:10pm
Join PSMINI as a paid member, and help support our club! 
The annual membership fee of $25 helps pay club costs associated with rallies and other events, our website and forums, insurance, and other club-related costs.   When you join, we'll recognize you as a paid member in your forum profile, you'll be entitled to discounts from the local MINI dealerships and other club sponsors, and you'll save money on member-discounted events such as the holiday party.
We hope you'll join us today in supporting this club!  You can register or renew your membership using our new electronic form.
Be sure to take a moment first to sign up for a forum username, which you can do here.

Once you've registered and submitted payment, you'll receive a new member packet in the mail, generally within two weeks (even membership coordinators get to take a vacation occasionally!  Wink  )  You'll see "PSMINI Member" next under your forum username and avatar on the forums, and you'll have access to the members-only sections of the forums.  This is also a manual process, so the change will happen as soon as the membership coordinator has time to process your membership.

Questions?  Send an email to membership@psmini.org

Edited by Escape Pod - April/02/11 at 2:08pm
Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
MSL View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/10 at 2:01pm
Hi, I just updated a few things yesterday with Linda but I noticed my profile doesn't reflect that I'm a member or anything...  My member ID# is MMC1525 with a joined/payment date of 5/19/2010.  Could you please fix..?

Many thanks,

Mark
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/10 at 10:00pm

HI Mark!

Your member status has been updated.  Unfortunately, at the moment it's still all a manual thing, so we had to wait (1) for your online forum registration, and (2) for me to get home from work and get Linda's email, and wave my magic wand.  LOL

You're all set now - thanks for following up, and thanks for your support of our club!
You should now see the PSMINI Information for Paid Members  section on the forums.

Roy & Beth Morey
purephase View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purephase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/10 at 1:50pm
I just registered today and am excited to be a memeber of the club. I was curious how I could received my membership number?
MSL View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/10 at 2:37pm
Hmm, not sure I  follow this...

Cheers!,

Mark
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/10 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by purephase purephase wrote:

I just registered today and am excited to be a memeber of the club. I was curious how I could received my membership number?
Welcome to the club. I believe our membership coordinator will be popping a membership packet in the mail to you and it will have your membership card and number. Cheers!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
purephase View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purephase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/10 at 9:56pm
Thanks guys. I was w/out internet for a bit due to a change of address, is there a specific contact I should ping in order to let them know I've since changed addresses? I'm guessing it will just forward if it was sent to the old address...
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/30/10 at 7:06am
Hi, there!
You can send a note to membership@psmini.org and we'll make sure we get it updated!

If your email changes, let us know that as well plus go to Member Control Panel above and Edit your profile so that automatically generated messages will still find their way to you.

Thanks for letting us know!
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
firehawk618 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firehawk618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/11 at 10:29pm
What kind of discount at dealers?
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/11 at 11:50pm
There is a sponsor directory located at 
However, you might not be able to see this directory unless you are already a paid member. 
Typically we are looking at 10% discounts, although discounts vary according to the sponsor. 

Depending on your car car needs, your PSMINI membership can pay back quite quickly. (My power steering pump went bad on me, and I easily got my membership fee back when I got a replacement pump part from Seattle MINI with my 10% discount).  

You may also require membership in PSMINI or an affiliated car club to take advantage of high performance driving events, lap days, etc. (not sure if you are in to that sort of thing)

CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/11 at 11:25am
Plus -  it is good to be a member and support the club -  it costs money to buy insurance, provide the website and support our activities - all paid for by those who choose to be paid members of PSMINI.

Edited by CINIMIN - January/20/11 at 10:41pm
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/11 at 9:08pm
Actually, the current list of sponsors and info on the discounts is available for the forums under
PSMINI Information for Paid Members here:
(And that one is viewable only to paid members)
However, we also have a list of current sponsors on the home page, which of course is viewable to everyone:  http://www.psmini.org
I know a lot of people jump straight to the forums bypassing the home page, but it's a great place to find info on upcoming events (with direct links to the pertinent thread), club announcements, and sponsors.
Roy & Beth Morey
kartracer28 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kartracer28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/12 at 5:53pm

I  am excited to be a member of the club. I was curious how I could received my membership number. one quick question...is there a list going showing how many are going to Stonehenge(we plan on going)?  also, do they close Maryhill Loops roads for the club to play on while we're there??
2012 S Roadster
white silver/black
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/12 at 5:03pm
Hi there.  I'm guessing you have filled out the form and sent payment to be a member.  Your packet should be arriving from our Membership Coordinator shortly.  In the meantime, for all the info on Stonehenge, you can head over here to see the latest info and attendees.  We do rent the road for just PSMINI participants for that event.  It will be cool to see some Roadsters on the road!
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
kartracer28 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kartracer28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/12 at 9:32pm
is there an additional cost for the trip??  if so , where do i need to send it??
2012 S Roadster
white silver/black
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/12 at 9:49pm
There is a $15 fee to do the Loops Road -

Jack -

Claywiltre View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claywiltre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/12 at 11:33am
I just registered and I am excited to be a paid member!

Edited by Claywiltre - September/08/12 at 1:26am
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/12 at 5:32pm
Got it! And I should get your membership stuff out to you next week! Welcome!
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
wk18 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wk18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/13 at 11:35am
Just registered and became a paid member.  Excited to "meet" everyone!Smile
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/13 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by wk18 wk18 wrote:

Just registered and became a paid member.  Excited to "meet" everyone!Smile
Welcome wk18! 

I'll be excited to meet you and your MINI too. Wink Please tell us the details of your MINI and share any photos you may have. 

Cheers,
Brenda
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
ResQ176 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ResQ176 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/13 at 11:00am
Ok, so I am a member, now!  Wink
08 DS/DS, Chrome in/out, Chrome mirrors, bad timing chain guide.
ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/13 at 11:48am
Welcome! Congrats!
SeaSoldier View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/14 at 9:47am
Returning member. Just purchased a new Mini yesterday. Previous member when my wife had a Mini.
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/14 at 10:01am
Welcome back
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
shermster View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shermster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/15 at 7:15am
when  can we apply to be a paid member again?
$25 just burning a hole in my pocket!
WAS...2003 CPR/B MCS 6spd 15% more fun and the MSD sparkers
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/15 at 8:19am
Like  always tell my boss, "Don't clap, throw money."
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
r53blue View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r53blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/15 at 8:02pm
So I just went to become a paid member and pay via Paypal and I entered my payment info than remembered I had a PayPal and logged in and right when I logged in it said I had made the payment and sent me a recipet. But when I checked my bank account it didn't show a $25 payment
r53blue View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r53blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/15 at 8:14pm
I think I found out what happened it must've put bit on credit instead of the card that was on my profile
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/15 at 6:14pm

Thanks - Just got my membership package today -

Jack -

VandW View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VandW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/10/15 at 9:47am
Finally got around to registering.  Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>