Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!!!!!! and a Big Shout Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!!!!!! and a Big Shout Out
    Posted: October/22/10 at 2:55am
We all know that one of our most fun and colorful club members has to leave us and move back to his home country. You may or may not choose to do what he did to his Mini but here at PS Mini it is nice to know that we all believe that each owner is entitled to his or her own expression of what their mini means to them.

So in a slow moving economy and when one is forced to sell, you must use all of your resources to try and sell your Baby. So excuse me if I find it appalling that when ED puts his Mini up on NAM as an unreal price he gets hammered like this.  http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/marketplace/showproduct.php?product=14092

I appeal to all PS Mini members to send your opinions to the people at NAM  for allowing these kinds of postings to happen to someone that is just trying to sell their Mini.  All 9 of them should be awarded strikes because of their blatant rule violations.

Just a note to everyone, we might be a small little club in the northwest but trust me we are well watched by the world.

"Các món quà quý giá nhất mà chúng tôi có thể cung cấp cho người khác là sự hiện diện của chúng tôi. Khi chánh niệm bao trùm những người chúng ta yêu thương, họ sẽ nở như hoa. "

Best wishes Ed on your new path of life.

John

Edited by johnf36 - October/22/10 at 3:00am
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 6:54am
Just sent off my views to NAM on this topic.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention John.

J, where did you get the Vietnamese keyboard and those skills?  Outstanding!  I have tried for 22 years trying to make sense of it and "No Parking" and a few words that should not be repeated were all I have mastered.

S.

Edited by SMOG-1 - October/22/10 at 6:54am
I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 7:29am
Done! Thanks for the heads up John. Always amazes me how rude and unsensitive some people can be.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 7:41am
Done, done... Idiots...%^&*)$%^$@%@$$%^ and more words I can't say... We are behind you Eddie!
Having to sell my car recently I know who it feels... People like that need to be removed from the Internet!
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 7:48am
Keep up your spirits Ed, it will sell and probably to a better class of people than seem to be lurking on NAM (at least the ones who deem to be so negatively personal).

S&L

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 10:02am
Put in my two cents too and sent a couple PMs to a few select commentors.
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
Lunnzz View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunnzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 10:29am
Some of those kids parents should monitor their internet use. Like some I don't agree with what is done to the car but it's not mine nor do I pay for it.. I have a really good friend who has done things to his car and I tell him not my thing but it's your car do what you want. Just let the guy sell his car.
02 MCS, Alta CAI, Alta 15% pulley, Tein H-Tech springs, One Ball mod and more to follow..
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 12:02pm
Big Thanks To Everyone

NAM cleaned the post, warned and issued infractions.

FYI,  2 had been members since 2002.

S:
Không đậu xe Wink
J.

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 12:05pm
J:

I'll have to wait for Lee to get home.  Coast Guard Interrogator?  Cam Duc.

S.

CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 12:24pm
ClapThanks John and everyone who posted on NAM - glad to see NAM did the right thing.  Once again I am very proud to be part of this club.
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 12:47pm
Thanks Jack, I second that Thumbs Up

The funny thing is I was headed to bed last night and happy to be headed there before 2 am. When I decided to just check the classifieds over at NAM to see what new Minis were up for sale. That is when I found Ed's post and it then took me an hour to figure out how to handle it with out dropping to the others level but still tring to bring it to the attention of the proper people. I am glad it seem to have worked this time.

John

Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 4:00pm
Go Team PSMINI! :)
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Silver_Surfer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver_Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 9:53pm

NOW PLAYING AT THE CINEMA
HAPPY NEW YEAR PSMINI http://vimeo.com/18338258
Azulita View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azulita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 10:22pm
I haven't been a member of this forum and group for very long; however, this response speaks volumes.  I am convinced now that I've made a great choice. Clap
Kyle Dye

Gig Harbor, WA

2004 Indi Blue Cooper

"Azulita"
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/10 at 10:56pm
Nice work everyone,  awesome way to support a long-time club member.
Sorry I'm late to the game, but as always, I'm so glad to be able to call myself a member of this club. 

Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
 Post Reply Post Reply