Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Event Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBothell 4th of July Parade!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bothell 4th of July Parade!
    Posted: July/04/12 at 10:39pm
Thanks to Byrne (GUMBY) for entering the MINIs in the Bothell Parade! And, Thanks to the MINI Owners that came out! We had glorious weather, and what must have been a record crowd of spectators. The MINIs got a great reception from the crowd.

3 MINIs headed out and did the Burien parade as well.  Tongue

Here are just a few highlights from Bothell.

Our Fearless Leader

Edited by Genie B - July/04/12 at 10:41pm
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/12 at 12:06am
So, you were busy as a bee, Genie B!

Sorry we could not make either one of these this year - but thanks to all for the feedback and pictures - glad to see Independance Day was celebrated in grand style.
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

GUMBY LIVES View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/12 at 10:42am
It was possible to pull off both parades in one day I'm doin it again next year THANKS to all who did the Bothell Parade with me....and Genie and Groovey who did the DASH with me to the Burien Parade 2 parades and a MINI Scoot afterwards via Three Tree Point PRICELESS.....<3WooHooWooHooWooHoo
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

MidLifeMini View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MidLifeMini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/12 at 11:52am
Small Turn out for us Northenders but still fun !!

A little Silly String never hurt anyone !!

Our LeaderComplete with Eyelashes
GUMBY LIVES View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/12 at 7:59pm
AWSOME Pics We Made A BIG mini Show In Bothell...
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

K9 LUVR View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K9 LUVR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/12 at 5:07pm
My first event and I loved it!  Thanks for setting this up it was a fun way to get to meet a few of the other MINIs.  Rosie (chili red with white top 2012) had a good time.  She sure enjoys being with her brothers and sisters.  Buddy, my Lhasa, also had fun, he got the "parade wave" down pretty good. 

Teena

Post Reply Post Reply