Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional MINIs - MINI Sightings > North Sound Sightings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Edmonds Swedish Horsepital ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie O'Malley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edmonds Swedish Horsepital ...
    Posted: April/10/13 at 8:49pm
I was in the parking lot at Edmonds Swedish Horsepital last week and imagine my surprise when I came out to my Gracie (Astro Black Clubman with pink bonnet stripes) and found a "You've Been Spotted" card from "Rob N" on my window! I've left a lot of cards but this was my first to receive! Wink
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/13 at 10:03pm
I didn't know they had a horsepital in Edmonds! One of my horses spent some time at the horsepital called Pilchuck in Snohomish in December. That was a $pendy stay for 2 1/2 days... nearly $3,000!! Unhappy It would have been more cheerier if a MINI was parked in the lot. LOL  The veterinarian that admitted my horse happened to be originally from the UK. I picked up her accent right away and showed her pics of my MINI on my iPhone. She loved it that I had a British car (well, sort of)! Smile
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/13 at 10:17pm
By the way...
Gracie/Amber - Do you have horses? That would be cool if we had 2 things in common: MINIs and horses LOL Also, I noticed you're from Spanaway. You're not far from me! I live in the Graham-Kapowsin area.
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
Gracie O'Malley View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie O'Malley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/13 at 1:13pm
Awwww what a beauty of a steed you have there!  No, I don't have horses ... my bad, I call all hospitals "horsepitals" and all post offices "post orifices" ... such a bad habit that I forget and actually spell it the silly way LOL drives my family nuts!

MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie O'Malley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/13 at 1:16pm
How 'bout that, we are neighbors!  Surprised I haven't seen you on the road! 

Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/13 at 2:52pm
Gracie,  Good to hear form you!  I've always loved your MINI!

Cheers!

Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/13 at 6:53am
Gotcha!
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/13 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Gracie O'Malley Gracie O'Malley wrote:

Awwww what a beauty of a steed you have there!  No, I don't have horses ... my bad, I call all hospitals "horsepitals" and all post offices "post orifices" ... such a bad habit that I forget and actually spell it the silly way LOL drives my family nuts!

Well, my hubby is the one who called it a horsepital so that's why I was thinking you were talking about an actual "horse hospital". LOL LOL  ...and thank you for the kind comment about my equine. Smile Here's a pic of him all healthy and on a trail ride:

MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie O'Malley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/13 at 11:45am
I didn't know I had replies ... something snarkey with my settings ... will get right on that so I don't miss anything!

Thanks, Genie B!

Ahhh HA!  Thanks Rob! WooHoo  

Brenda, he is such a beautiful color!

PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/13 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Gracie O'Malley Gracie O'Malley wrote:

I didn't know I had replies ... something snarkey with my settings ... will get right on that so I don't miss anything!

Thanks, Genie B!

Ahhh HA!  Thanks Rob! WooHoo  

Brenda, he is such a beautiful color!

Thank you! Smile I’ve always had a liking for buckskins and duns.
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie O'Malley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/13 at 11:22am
Big smile 
You're welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply