Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Tour de Tillamook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spider Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Tour de Tillamook
    Posted: May/06/13 at 8:32pm
Hello MINI enthusiasts!

It is time to offer an invitation to our Tour de Tillamook to be held over the weekend of October 5-7, 2013.

I want to direct you to our website at:

Our tour is a sanctioned event of the Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest car club.  This is done so that we may operate the tour as a non-profit event under IRS 501(c)7 rules.  FYI this is our third year of providing an affordable, yet quality tour for all manner of vintage, classic, and iconic cars (such as MINIs!).

Please visit the website to see photos from our two past years and read the event description.  We have attracted a range of autos from Washington and Canada including a 1959 MG A to a 1991 Alfa Romeo to a 2000 Porsche 911 to a 2000 BMW Z3 to a Lotus Esprit to 1997 Aston Martin driven by none other than James Bond (I kid you not-that is his real name!).  Plus we have the usual Fiats and MG Bs, and Miatas included in the group. 

Included in the registration fee of $310.00 (per two person team):

 Two nights lodging at the Comfort Inn at Seaside, Oregon includes an expanded continental breakfast
 Fare for our ferry crossing of the Columbia River at Cathlamet, Washington
 A lunch on Sunday at the Tillamook Air Museum (group tour available at additional charge)
 A private buffet meal on Sunday evening
 Route book with turn-by-turn route instructions & some useful info for along the way
 Some modest SWAG

Not included are lunch and dinner on Saturday and lunch on Monday. This event is a self-guided tour.
I hope you will serious consideration to joining us for this year's tour!

Registration is currently open to returning particpants, but will open to everyone on June 1st.  In the mean time I have a waiting list where I will place anyone who registers early and them move them to the confirmed list on June 1st.  You can view a list of the currently registared cars at the website.

An info and registration packet is available for download at the website.

Thank you very much,
Bert Cripe
Co-organizer
Fall Classic Tour: the 2013 Tour de Tillamook
 Post Reply Post Reply