Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wednesday Meet-up 1/8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Past Secretary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAMSON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wednesday Meet-up 1/8
    Posted: December/29/13 at 10:29am
Here ye, here ye,

It's the first of our International Night Wednesday Meet-ups of 2014 and we are starting it off all American style! The Hart Family has been asking for a West Seattle meet-up at Fatburger for some time now, so to West Seattle we will motor!

FATBURGER
2738 Alki Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116

DUE TO THE HOLIDAY, this Meet-up will be on Wednesday, January 8th at 7pm

February's meet up... Going British! Stay tuned for more!

I'm looking forward to the great food, great people and of course the MINI's 

See you on Alki!
NEBULA - 2016 Countryman S ALL4 Cosmic Blue/Black
SAMSON - 2011 Cooper S - Eclipse Grey/Black (retired)
LOLA CHOLULA - 2010 Cooper - Chili Red/White (retired)

valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/13 at 3:54pm
We'll be there!  In MINIMNT, if possible.  And yes, Hazel will be with us.

Bruce, Stacie, Elliott and Hazel
...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Rob and Terri View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob and Terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/13 at 4:14pm

Terri and I will attend if the Freeway and Bridge Gods grant us timely passage.

Rob

2017 Clubman S All4- Moonwalk grey w/pearl int. (Moonshadow). Previous MINIs: 2014 All Black F56 Justa . 2013 S Hardtop, 'KERMINI' - BRG/BRG w/Beige interior
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/14 at 8:35am
Brian has asked me to give this thread a bump as I will be in charge of calling Fatburger on Monday with an approximate head count.  If you are planning on coming out this Wednesday please RSVP!

Thanks-

Bruce & Stacie
...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/14 at 8:02pm
We will be there. Not sure of the count but will be 2 or 3
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/14 at 9:57am
I'll be there... just one, no co pilot.
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/14 at 10:05am
I will be there. Tracey won't be able to make it which should allow for a very leisurely drive unlike our last burger meet-up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9K8f3INtdQ. NSFW: language

I don't know why Tracey kept calling me Samir in that video.
SAMSON View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Past Secretary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAMSON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/14 at 9:28pm
"Triple caution! Stay center!!"

"Listen to me!! You can do it!!"
NEBULA - 2016 Countryman S ALL4 Cosmic Blue/Black
SAMSON - 2011 Cooper S - Eclipse Grey/Black (retired)
LOLA CHOLULA - 2010 Cooper - Chili Red/White (retired)

leogetz View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leogetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/14 at 10:24pm
The best line is at the very end "shut up, don't tell me how to drive". That's precisely what he's there for!
GREYSEN - '12 Countryman S All4 - Royal Grey w/ Black Roof, Stripes and Trim (no chrome) - Premium, Cold Weather & Sport Pkgs - NM Eng RSe14 Wheels - JCW Exhaust - LED Fog Lights
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/07/14 at 10:40am
I am there....
**For you Northenders**
we are meeting at the park and ride near 44th and 200th in Lynnwood around 6PM
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/07/14 at 11:42am
Roger that BurnerS
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/14 at 12:56pm
We're reserved at Fatburger at 7:00 pm!  Please note that there is no off-street parking for Fatburger, but street spots shouldn't be that hard to find on a wet, dark winter night on Alki.  Directly in front of Fatburger and Starbucks, there is a bus zone for the entire half block; there is parking on the other side of the alley.  There is also a row of spots across the street, with a very wide space between your car and the curb for bikes and runners.  They have the space for parked cars well marked, so you'll be able to recognize where to park.  Note that there is a bus zone on this side as well, where the intersection with 61st is.  We've also been able to find spots along 61st, the street directly to the East of Fatburger.

If you have any questions about where you parked when you get there, I will be happy to go out and check to make sure your MINI is in an OK spot.

See you tonight!

Bruce (and Stacie)

PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/14 at 1:12pm
Is there valet parking? This all seems very complicated... I mean this feels like a normal trip into Seattle with a car.

See everyone tonight! Thanks for the details Bruce (and Stacie)!
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/14 at 1:18pm
Ryan, you could park all the MINIs . . . don't know if MINI drivers are good tippers or not though.

(sorry, couldn't resist) Wink LOL
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/14 at 1:25pm
/me sings "donuts on your lawn"
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/14 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by ipeverywhere ipeverywhere wrote:

/me sings "donuts on your lawn"

"Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro"!

I just wanted to make sure nobody parks in a bus zone or anything like that and gets their car towed.  Sorry if I made it sound too complicated.

Bruce

PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/08/14 at 2:48pm
I'm easily complicated such things. Do appreciate it Bruce.
 Post Reply Post Reply