Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunday Morning Gatherings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunday Morning Gatherings
    Posted: January/10/14 at 2:53pm
All;

It's now 2014 and its time to start the once-a-month Sunday get togethers again. I just wanted to validate - that there is interest in this activity.

We plan once a month to meet in the North, Mid, and South areas of the PS MINI Motoring. Holding a gathering specific for that area, though open to ALL.... Its a way to get together, and visit, build friendships, learn about each other, and of COURSE - TALK ABOUT THE MOSTEST FUNNEST CAR around.... (Yes - bad english there...)

Let me know as I will Schedule - not Not Schedule - based on responses..

Thank you 

Kirk

CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/14 at 9:55pm
I might be interested in something North end as long as it doesn't take all day. 
kmoore View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/14 at 5:00am
Kurt;

generally try to have them in the morning... for about 1.5 hours... They may or may not be associated with a drive. This is just a way to come have some food, and conversation....

Kirk

valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/14 at 5:19am
It's tough to get up and get going on a Sunday with 5 month old little Hazel, she likes to sleep in sometimes.  Come to think of it, so does little Stacie!  We're certainly not unfamiliar with donut/pastry/coffee places though so we would probably be interested in anything that's reasonably close to us here in West Seattle.  Southcenter, yes; Monroe or Puyallup, no.

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
cindyc View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/14 at 9:26am
I'm interested for up north meets.
2015 Hardtop,Thunder Gray W/ red stripes,JCW trim, SEAHAWK Plates. Mr.Magoo
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/14 at 8:01am
North end.  You bet.
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
amethystMINI View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amethystMINI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/14 at 10:56am
Resurrecting this thread - iInterested, as long as it's not *too* early.  I don't really do the donut/pastry thing but would be interested in full service breakfast places possibly!  Has this become a thing yet? 
Eat, Drink, and Motor, for tomorrow we die!
FunSizeDriver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunSizeDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/14 at 11:16pm
i'd like to lead some in Tacoma,  I see so many coopers running around.  Nice ride around Dupont and ending up near chambers bay and chambers golf course. Sometime mid afternoon on Sundays 
09' Chocolate MINI Clubman
SAMSON View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Past Secretary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAMSON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/14 at 7:38am
Unfortunately, these never really got off the ground. But if you choose a date, time and location I'm sure some motorers will show up!

Just make sure to start it in a new thread so people can easily see it.
NEBULA - 2016 Countryman S ALL4 Cosmic Blue/Black
SAMSON - 2011 Cooper S - Eclipse Grey/Black (retired)
LOLA CHOLULA - 2010 Cooper - Chili Red/White (retired)

Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/14 at 9:32am
We did a couple donut runs.  The first one had a handful of cars and the second one, in the snow, had two....

07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
 Post Reply Post Reply