Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > Motoring Files: Tales from the open road.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lil Red Rocket off to the Phils!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArmyDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lil Red Rocket off to the Phils!
    Posted: February/07/14 at 5:40pm
Well I have done did it! I am retiring early from US Govt service and moving to the Phils where I have been hanging and invested in the past few years.  I did get my residents visa to the Phils in December 13,  So I am bringing the Lil Red Rocket to the Philippines.  I will have to pay a slight import fee.  The paperwork was a BIG hassle to get approved thru the Phils govt!!!!  Long story and won't bore you with the details.....

Should be fun. I have in my travels there in Manila seen about 5 MINI mokes and some 2003s and a few 2013s as there is a MINI dealer in Manila.

I hope to go adventuring on the RoRos (ferry boats) to various islands there.  I do have an apartment in Boracay so will be interesting to bring the MINI to Batangas, Iloilo, Aklan, Malay etc (look it up on Google Maps)

Kelleners:ECU,pulley,exhaust. Supersprint. Schrick cam. GruppeM CAI. PSS9s. Neez Wheels. M7:USS,RCB,DFIC,STB, Aerogel.Brembo BB. Rear seat delete. Schroth harness. OS Giken clutch. JCW CF Wing.

ArmyDog View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArmyDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/14 at 5:45pm
OOPS....Lil Red Rocket has gone from WA to Korea then now to the Phils.  Lots of boat miles.  BTW I only have 23200 miles on the MINI!!!!! Still new.....
Kelleners:ECU,pulley,exhaust. Supersprint. Schrick cam. GruppeM CAI. PSS9s. Neez Wheels. M7:USS,RCB,DFIC,STB, Aerogel.Brembo BB. Rear seat delete. Schroth harness. OS Giken clutch. JCW CF Wing.

CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/14 at 6:38pm
Sounds like quite an adventure - consider documenting your MINI travels in posts here and in MC2 (The MINI Magazine).
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Post Reply Post Reply