Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

4TH OF JULY PARADES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4TH OF JULY PARADES
    Posted: May/15/14 at 9:24am

FYI GROUP I JUST GOT THE BOTHELL 4TH OF JULY PARADE REGISTRATION FORM IN MY EMAIL I'M GONNA FILL IT OUT AND SUBMIT MAX MINIS 20 + THE SOONER WE SUBMIT THE CLOSER TO THE FRONT WE GET.

< id="u_jsonp_2_1o" ="live_10152047714757120_316526391751760 commentable_item autoexpand_mode" method="post" ="/ajax/ufi/modify.php" -ft='"tn":""' -live='"seq":10152051189157120' rel="async">< name="_test" value="€,´,€,´,水,Д,Є" ="">< name="fb_dtsg" value="AQEG6jDx-EPB" ="" autocomplete="off">< name="feedback_s" value='"actor":"100000209012223","target_fbid":"10152047714757120","target_pro_id":"","_id":"308","assoc_obj_id":"31277352119","source_app_id":"0","extra_story_s":,"_timestamp":"1400007978","check_hash":"AQBF6KeyHVtjavrp","source":"13"' ="" autocomplete="off">< name="_only_response" value="1" ="" autocomplete="off">
"}' data-reactid=".k">Like · · Share
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/14 at 4:39pm
I always love a parade! WooHoo
GUMBY LIVES View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/14 at 2:32pm
WOW IS NOBODY INTERESTED IN DOING THESE PARADES THIS YEAR ?
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/14 at 4:43pm

The Burien Parade seems to be getting the same non-response. Unhappy

LMNCELO View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMNCELO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/14 at 10:06pm
Hey, where are the posts I thought I already posted about the Burien Parade here yesterday. Did they get lost in Cyberspace or something? Am I doing it wrong??

There appears to be little or no interest in the 4th of July Parades this year. Whahappen?    It's really fun!

Still time, just post an "I'll be there", here. For Burien, it's meet at 3:00 at Hans Deli, 717 SW 148th St. Burien. The staging area will be near there, and I'll be there to direct.

Hope to see lots of MINI's at the Parade!
Gretchen and LMNCELO: 2005 liquid yellow MCS convertible
K9 LUVR View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K9 LUVR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/14 at 9:48am
O.K. folks, let's get together and make our MINI statement at the Bothell parade!  It is such a fun one to do so come and join us.  The car decorating in the staging area is always a good time!
Punished View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Punished Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/14 at 10:05am
Ok, 2 things....
I may be able to make it last minute. At least for the Bothel one. Sorry Burien, timetables clash with prior engagements.
If I am able to make it work, where and what time?
Hello MINI Punisher!
MiniCrazy09 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCrazy09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/14 at 7:46pm
So...will we still be doing the parades?  I am able to make the Burien parade, but I am not sure I want to make the drive if there will only be a couple of us!
My (Becky) Mini: Bert 2009 Mellow Yellow Mini Cooper S Plate: "MINION"
LMNCELO View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMNCELO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/14 at 9:47pm
Not a good parade with only a few cars. I am pulling the plug on the MINI portion of the Burien Parade, due to lack of interest.
Hopefully next year we won't have as many conflicting events, and can do it up right
Sorry, MiniCrazy, Gumby Lives, and Genie B, maybe you can give the Bothell Parade a go.
Sorrowfully,
Gretchen
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCrazy09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/14 at 11:08pm
That is SO sad!  There is nothing like our little drive by the water to wrap up a wonderful parade :(

I guess we will return all of the candy we bought...should have looked at the forum before we bought so much.

Maybe next year :(
FunSizeDriver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunSizeDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/14 at 11:10pm
i would like to do this but too far of a drive for me =(, but happy 4th everyone
09' Chocolate MINI Clubman
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCrazy09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/14 at 11:12pm
I come over from Southworth/Port Orchard...but I promise you, this parade and drive was definitely worth it.  So sad we are skipping this year :(
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/14 at 6:31am

Sorry to see the lack of interest for this MINI tradition.

Gretchen, thank you for the effort you put into it.

Everyone be safe on the 4th! Cheers!

LMNCELO View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMNCELO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/14 at 9:40am
OK, not this year, but this is just a speed bump in the proud tradition of MINI's parading-weaving around with their hazard lights flashing and decorations showing.
Next year I'll start sooner and hopefully get more enthusiasm rolling. I may even figure out how to do the FaceBook thing.

Minicrazy09, come drive the Burien waterfront anytime. In fact, I go from here on the ferry to Southworth just to drive or bike on your twisty roads by the water. (and maybe I can help you with the excess candy problem. Are there Tootsie Rolls??)

So, everybody, near and far, write IN INK, next Fourth of July, Burien Parade.

Gretchen
Punished View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Punished Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/14 at 9:51am
Ok, I get that the Burien parade has been put off. But what about THIS forum post about the Bothel one?
Hello MINI Punisher!
 Post Reply Post Reply