Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2006 Mini Cooper S - $9000

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnr32jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006 Mini Cooper S - $9000
    Posted: May/28/14 at 9:20pm
Really didn't think I would be posting this thread, ever. Cry

2006 Mini Cooper S
6-spd
77,000 miles
Clean Title In Hand (No accident history)
Paint is in great shape with some minor scratches, mostly in the back, could be buffed out).
Interior is clean and in excellent condition.

Factory Options:
Pepper White / Pepper White Roof
Panther Black Leather Interior
LSD
Backup Sensors (One needs to be replaced)
Moonroof
Xenon Headlights
Navigation
Harman Kardon Stereo

Aftermarket Accessories:
16x6.5" SSR Competition Wheels (11lbs each, painted red but could use some touchup)
205/50/16 Continental ExtremeContact DW tires (only 1000 miles on them)
Megan Euro Coilovers (1000 miles on them, no noises, no squeaks, front towers are cut slightly to allow access to the camber adjustments)
Alta Cold Air Intake
Alta 15% Supercharger Pulley
Alta 19mm Sway Bar
Alta End Links
Megan Rear Lower Control Arms
Tow Hook
Nice Window Tint with Lifetime Warranty
Plastidip paint on the front grill
Blacked out headlight housings (looks great!)
Exhaust Resonator Deleted
Stubby Antenna
Tail Light Tint
LED reverse bulbs and LED front running lights
Checkerboard door handle covers (painted black)

Just had a factory spec alignment done.

Will include OEM sway bar, OEM end links, OEM suspension.

Only two things wrong with the car:
Both side mirrors' glass has cracks in them but they still work. ECS tuning sells replacements for $100 for the pair.
Headlight washers do not work, when I was painting the headlight trim, one of the mounts broke, so instead of having just one work, I disconnected the whole washer assemblies (they will be included)

I won't budge much off of this price, I won't take trades. School is going to cost more than I expected because my GI Bill won't pay for certain classes so this is a must sell. I was planning to keep it forever (I really was) but life got in the way of that plan. Just trying to give you all an idea of why I'm selling this. 

This will be an excellent foundation for a weekend warrior canyon carver, track day car, or just a fun daily driver.

Sorry about the quality of the interior picture, I just took it with my cell phone and it's getting dark. Window tint was just done last week so it's not shown in the pictures.

Edited by bnr32jason - May/30/14 at 10:11am
hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hip check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/14 at 7:23am
Sorry it has come to this.  You've probable looked into this but there are nonprofits like College Success Foundation out there to help students.  I've enjoyed watching your car evolve (you can see this by comparing the Seattle Job vs Tacoma Job photos).  I remembe a couple of cool photos where you have one wheel completely off the ground because your suspension is stiff in the back end.  Hopefully, you can squeeze in a few more events before it sells and get back to the MINI scene in a year or two.
Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/14 at 3:43pm
Oh, sorry to hear this. This car has been in the CORNERS garage and I can vouch it's in good shape and ready to go. 

Post Reply Post Reply