Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to MINI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlinejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to MINI
    Posted: May/29/15 at 6:49am
Hi local friends,
I'm new to a MINI but have had some nice/cool cars in the past, so not new to modding stuff. I absolutely LOVE my new MCS, even more than my 09 GTI I had couple years back. The Mini is just too much fun to drive and I've created a pretty nice ride. Started with stock red w white stripes and stock wheels/tires. Picked car up a couple months ago with only 145miles on the ODO. Amazing!!! It arrived in perfect dealer condition, even MSRP stickers on car. Anyway, love the car and hope to join to meet ups with you and see what others have done. An interesting observation I've made since owning a Mini. I've had Toyota trucks/suvs and VWs and still ride motorcycles and all those drivers/riders wave at each other but I can't for the life of me get a Mini driver to even acknowledge me as we pass each other. What's up with this? I'm sure a modded Mini would notice another modded Mini, but the stock ones out there just ignore. Is too bad really, but I'll still keep waving/looking.

Thanks
John (Kirkland)
inlinejohn View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlinejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/15 at 6:49am
inlinejohn View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlinejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/15 at 6:50am
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/15 at 7:15am
Very nice looking MINI right there. Like the color combo and the wheels look great. Keep waving...it's about 50/50 nowadays on the waves, but the real enthusiasts will wave back at you!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/15 at 4:22am
Nice looking MINI, and the waves become more frequent the further you get away from the city.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
 Post Reply Post Reply