Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grand Opening Julz Animal Houz - Event Date: June/13/15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Grand Opening Julz Animal Houz
    Posted: June/09/15 at 9:18am
Grand Opening
Julz Animal Houz

What: Grand Opening at Julz Animal Houz! Come support PSMINI member Julz and take a tour of her new Healthy Pet Store in Marysville. There will be MINIs and Bulldogs and more!

When: Saturday June 13th that’s Saturday
- 11:00 until closing

Where Is The Event: 17317 27th Ave. NE. Marysville, Washington 98271

More Details: Come join the fun at Julz Animal Houz this Saturday. PSMINI member JulzMni has opened a very excellent healthy pet store in Marysville. In Julz’s own grand style she’s hosting a Grand Opening. Come show off the Bulldog stance of your MINI next to a bunch of real Bulldogs. Bulldogs? That’s right! Our friends from Bulldog Haven Northwest will be there as well with a few of their fosters. Come meet the fosters and learn more about the great work BHNW does to rescue English and French Bulldogs. Tour the store. Get to know some bulldogs. What an excellent way to spend a Saturday!

See you there!

No need to RSVP for this one. There is no drive. We’d just like to match up as many MINIs with Bulldogs as possible during the grand opening.

Edited by ipeverywhere - June/09/15 at 12:02pm
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/15 at 12:57pm
If you decide you don't want to take a bulldog home with you, you can stop on the other side of I-5 and store your bulldog....

07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/15 at 1:09pm

WAY TO GO, JULZ!  Congratulations! Wishing you Tons of Success with your very worthwhile venture! Clap

SodaJeff View Drop Down
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Events Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SodaJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/15 at 1:58pm
Shari & I may not be able to make it. My Sister, Niece & Nephew are all in town from out-of-state this weekend - so we'll see

PS - I'm in the market for something. I'll send you a FB message for your advice!
Jeff & Shari
Olive: Black '12 MINI Coupe'S
JCW Engine Tuning - JCW Airbox - JCW Exhaust - JCW Strut-Tower Brace - Rear Sway Bar - Lighter Wheels & Mich Pilot Sports - Stubby Ant - Interior Bits
 Post Reply Post Reply