Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from California :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from California :)
    Posted: August/01/16 at 1:06pm
Hey PSMINI!

I recently accepted a job offer from Big Fish Games in Seattle and am packing up my MINI and motoring your way from San Jose, California on August 5, 2016.

I adopted my "Wendy," a 2005 Electric Blue MINI Cooper S in November 2013. Since, I've enjoyed mountain drives with the NorCal MINI and Silicon Valley MINI clubs, and just finished motoring from Atlanta to Palm Springs for MTTS 2016 (Blog: http://wendytakesthestates.tumblr.com/)

There's only a couple people I know in Washington and I barely know the PS area, so I apologize in advance if I'm asking for tons of recommendations on shops, hand car washes, roads to drive, places to avoid, etc.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys & gals in-person for the Family Picnic & Car Show on August 6th!

Edited by Devster - August/01/16 at 3:01pm
INAMINI View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert
PSMINI Expert

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INAMINI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/16 at 8:56am
Welcome!  It was great to meet you at the picnic Saturday.  Hope to see you at another event soon!
2006 PW/B MCS with NL INAMINI Europlate
          _____
sssssss/__|_\_
ssssss(O)___(O)
Lucille14 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucille14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/16 at 9:25pm
Hi Devon, It was great to meet you at the picnic and car show. I have your membership info and processed your membership packet. I will send you an email with my contact information. We can figure out a way to get your packet to you asap. 

I have been a member for about 1 1/2 years and love the drives and events. Welcome to PSMINI!  
Money can't buy happiness, but happiness can't buy chocolate ice cream.
Devster View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/16 at 9:02pm
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply