Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Auto Warehousing Company

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyAutowc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto Warehousing Company
    Posted: August/23/16 at 3:09pm
Hello,

My name is Holly and I am the Western Regional Recruiter for Auto Warehousing Company. We are the largest auto processing company in the country. Basically, when cars are shipped over from overseas manufacturers, they are offloaded from port to our site. Depending on the make and model of the vehicle, there are accessories added. This includes items like trailer hitches, fog lights, DVD players, spoilers, all the way down to the floor mats. Once they are finished, the cars are then shipped out through either rail or trucks to the dealerships. 

If you have a valid driver's license and know how to drive a stick, let me know and I can send you the link to apply. We have over 20 locations in the US and Canada but I am responsible for Tacoma, Vancouver, Portland, and Richmond, CA. All the locations go through unions and the pay and benefits are strong. 

Basically, you get to work on brand new cars every day! 

If you guys have any upcoming meets or shows let me know as well or if you have a newsletter I'd be happy to send further details for our positions. 

Thank you.

-Holly Custis

Post Reply Post Reply