Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > Want to Buy - MINI Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

S-Lites

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noonzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S-Lites
    Posted: March/28/17 at 2:58pm
Anybody with a newish set of S-Lites (R85's) lying around that they'd be interested in selling?

I'm not looking for a set of wheels that I need to get refurbished or repaired before using.
2002 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB
2009 R55 JCW BRG (SOLD)
2004 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB (SOLD)
2006 MCSa PW/PW (SOLD)
2005 MCS DS/B (SOLD)
1999 40LE (Mulberry Red) (SOLD)
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/23 at 8:12am
Those are heavy wheels, but I see that you have an R53 so it might be OK.  This is mostly a reply designed to clear out the spammer messages hanging on as seen on the front page of the forum and will be deleted soon.
...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Noonzio View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noonzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/23 at 8:19am
Not sure if this is a joke or a serious post - my ask was from 6 years ago .. so, no, I am not looking for a set of R85's anymore
2002 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB
2009 R55 JCW BRG (SOLD)
2004 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB (SOLD)
2006 MCSa PW/PW (SOLD)
2005 MCS DS/B (SOLD)
1999 40LE (Mulberry Red) (SOLD)
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/18/23 at 10:48am
It's not a joke- doing some forum maintenance and need to do these replies so original posts can again be created.  Forum won't let me cut and paste the same reply in each topic.

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
 Post Reply Post Reply