Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need expertise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tterbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need expertise
    Posted: February/08/18 at 8:33am
Hey,

I have been actively looking for a new mini (not brand new) for about a month and I am struggling to find one that fits what I am looking for with regards to year, package, color, etc. This will be a weekend driver and then in about a year and half will go to my daughter. Reliability and safety (if there are such a things) are my #1's. I am willing to spend up to about $10k, but of course I am looking for low miles also. I am a stuck a little because it was recommended that I try and stay away from 2007-2011 models unless the "fixes" have been made and the majority of the searches I make (under $10k, under 75k miles) give me these years. Does anyone have a list I can print so I can ask sellers very specific questions about the fixes? I looked on line, but there are too many threads to glean much. Or, should I stay away all together from those and just keep looking for a 02-06 or 2012+ that fits ?

Tongue

As always thanks.
MINI-LESS
 Post Reply Post Reply