Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYou may have seen me before

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
Direct Link To This Post Topic: You may have seen me before
    Posted: March/06/05 at 9:35am

Hello, I have oned my MINI for one year. I've been very busy working up to December 2004. I work(d) for FEMA and there has been no need of my services. That is why I haven't hooked up with the group before now. Since then, I have been very busy looking for work. I know, too many excuses!

I just love my car. It's an S, Indie Blue with a white top. I got all the bells and whistles except for stripes and driving lights. Just went over 12,000 miles. Looking forward to catching up with all the "motorers" (if that is even a word) out there.

Well thanks for putting this forum together. My name is Ron and my car is Khadija.

SNARL View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/06/05 at 12:41pm
Hey Ron, welcome.  I was at the west seattle street fair you organized with my youngin'.  Good to see you around here.

Karl
Scream if you want to go faster!

2004 MCS JCW
mikesminirox View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/06/05 at 12:55pm

I not only have seen ya. I got a picture of Khadija. Could you share the meaning of the name? Welcome to the site.

Mike

When in doubt power out.
15%pully,RMW tune/cam/
450inj,HFheadw/lrg ex valves CAI,HFcat,short shft,LSD,22mm rsway,Painted boot,bon stripes,Tinted,chrome accents 03 MCS CR/W
Guests View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/06/05 at 1:28pm
Thanks Karl, Khadija was the name of a good friends wife in Belgium. She was from Algeria. She always liked the way I said her name. Also, Khadija was Mohamad's second wife that gave him three children. The people love her so much, they gave her a nickname of the "pure one". I think all MINIs are pure, so it sort of fits! Thanks for the welcome. BTW, I still am getting by without front plate. LOL!
 Post Reply Post Reply