Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHi, I'm new...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/08 at 8:58am
Selene - as in Moon Goddess?
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

wdavidhicks View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/08 at 9:12am
I just realized I've posted without acknowlegement to our new member who created this thread.  Ann Landers is wincing in her grave.  My sincere apologies.  So...

Hi Tony and Kat!  Welcome to the group!  Big%20smile

I'd be a hypocrite if I said I hoped to see you at an event...  Shannon and I are in the process of buying a house.  I'm afraid I'm not going to have any free time for a while.  But they are fun!  I've been on one and I have to go on more.  I have to talk Shannon into going with me at least once.  She just doesn't share my MINI passion.

My MINI arrived in the US on Elvis' birthday.  His name was almost Elvis but I decided I liked Ulysses better.

Yes John, I'm back from Mexico.  I didn't see a single MINI (or Mini for that matter) the entire time.  What WAS weird was the staggering numbers of VW beetles and Nissan Sentras that are down there!  Almost every single taxicab is a Nissan Sentra.  Only the emblem doesn't say Sentra, it says "Tsuru".

Shannon called me a freak the morning we left because I kissed Ulysses goodbye.

Originally posted by WA_Mini_Girl WA_Mini_Girl wrote:

NEW PERSONALIZED PLATE: SELENE :)

I'm glad you didn't spell it that other way.  Embarrassed  Did you post a picture of her with her new name tag?

-Dave
Ulysses, Special Bone Stock Edition: 08/MCS/LB-W/Stripes/DSC/LSD/DPSR/PremPkg/SportSusp/Xenons
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/08 at 1:42pm

My or my John!  I've learned a lot about us female MINI owners from your post.  LOL  However, I still haven't figured out if my Mini's a female or male.  LOL

Edited by hapa67 - April/16/08 at 1:42pm
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/08 at 3:57pm
You have to pick them up and look underneath some times it is hard to tell when they are young Wink

John
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

tony View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 3:04pm
Well it's official. I pick up my MC this Saturday at Rasmussen Mini in Portland. Going to take the train down and make a weekend out of it. Almost 3 months wait is just about over.

Tony
CosmicTraveler View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/08 at 5:26pm
Can't say I know off hand what is total break-in mileage, but Portland to Detroit to Seattle should do it!  You'd be back home in a week and ready to go for a real ride!
   Take It Easy ... Buck

'06 MCS JCW CR/CR
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/08 at 9:45am
Originally posted by tony tony wrote:

Well it's official. I pick up my MC this Saturday at Rasmussen Mini in Portland. Going to take the train down and make a weekend out of it. Almost 3 months wait is just about over.

Tony

Congrats Tony!  How exciting... WooHooI hope it's everything you expected it to be (and more). Thumbs%20Up  Don't forget to take photos when you're presented with the keys.  It'll be a photo you can put in your baby album.  LOL

Too bad you can't pick it up sooner so you can join us for the Tulip Rallye or the alternative the same day.  Oh well...  Hope to see you on the Haulin' Ash Wine Tour on May 17 & 18.  I can hardly wait!  Tongue
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
cheetah View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/08 at 4:26am
Tony & Kat,

Please keep us in touch. Don't be like Hank the Swan driver and leave us in the dark after you pick your mini up? LOL

Sanaye

05/MC/Gold, cold weather package, fog lights, Lights in Site, heated seats, leather car bra and Cheetah interiors.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12