FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDestination Highways

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Destination Highways
    Posted: April/30/08 at 1:20am
I've been working with Destination Highways to get a club discount on any or all of their books.  If you are not familiar with Destination Highways, check out http://www.destinationhighways.com.

We are in the early stages currently, and should have the club discount code soon.  As soon as that happens, the psmini board will have the code and can give it to paid members.  And once that is all completed, I'll be posing more info in the Sponsor forum.

DH

Edited by MINI-Rolls - June/12/08 at 3:16am

Mod list '05 DS/B MCS
WA plate "2AAREQD"
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/08 at 1:35am
Nice work Eric. Looking forward to it.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Grape Ape View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/08 at 3:15am
WooHooThat will be a good one for all of us!
Calvin & Brenda Doss

2005 Black eye Purple Cooper-S MODs Alta 15% pully, Mini Madness stage 2 competition clutch,Madness air intake,Polyurethane bushing kit,strut tower plates, MDS coil pack.
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/08 at 5:53am

Awesome !!  We got a copy of their Washington book a couple of years ago and love it, and we've been eyeing some of the others.  If anybody would like a peek at the Washington edition, we'll bring it along to events. 

Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
phydeaux View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/08 at 2:57pm
OK, we got this in place!  Here's the information direct from Destination Highways:

---

Destination Highways is pleased to offer a discount rate on their DH Washington, DH British Columbia & DH NorCal Gold edition books (limit of one copy of each book per member, please) to Puget Sound Mini Club members who buy online from their website: (www.destinationhighways.com).

Until midnight, MAY 25 the discount is $15 individually off DHWA, DHBC and a total discount of $20 off the DH NorCal Gold Edition which includes a copy of their first fold-up Companion Map: http://www.destinationhighways.com/map.htm

In addition, those club members who buy all three books will get an additional “Bundle and Save”  $10 discount, for a total Puget Sound Mini Club member saving of $50! That’s like getting the third book for only $10! But only until midnight, MAY 25.

From MAY 26, an ongoing discount of $7.50 per DHWA, DHBC, & DHNCA Gold Edition will be offered to paid up club members.

So now is a great time to pick up copies of their books, or buy them as gifts for someone you really care about.

All you have to do is pick the items you want and then enter this promo code: <snip> at the appropriate time during the ordering process. Once you are confirmed as a member of the club, your order will be processed. And you’d best hurry, ‘cause the best savings are for a limited time!

---

I've removed the promo code at the request of Destination Highways, since this is intended to be used only by paid club members.  Think of this as incentive to get in your membership form, since the discount from Destination Highways just about offsets your membership, right off the bat.  A great set of books, and membership into a great MINI club?  Does life get any better?  :)

If you want that promo code, send me (or any of the other board members) a PM and we'll get it straight to you.  I know I'll be going right over to test this out myself.  ;)

Edited by phydeaux - May/10/08 at 12:59am

Mod list '05 DS/B MCS
WA plate "2AAREQD"
Pawsome View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/08 at 12:16am
Thank you sir! PM sent :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply