Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFuture Mini Owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future Mini Owner
    Posted: May/03/05 at 2:36am
I signed up for this forum because I plan to get a Mini next year, and would like to learn more about the different options and meet lots of Mini owners so I can really learn how to find the best car for me.  Are there get-togethers at which future Mini owners would be welcome?  I don't want to be laughed at when I drive up in my Nissan - I may not be a Mini owner in the physical realm but I am one in spirit.

BTW, my name is Kathleen and I live in Seattle (Greenlake area).
K1200LT View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/05 at 3:27am
Welcome to this friendly forum!
  Having just recently purchased our MINI we found much information and plenty of friendly people around. Have you checked out the calander yet? It has several get togethers - The next one is later this month

Date: 5/21/2005

Event: Port to Port 2nd annual

Entered By: mikesminirox

Description: Port Orchard to Port Angeles. Via Port Orchard,Belfair,Hood Canal south shore up the Northside to PA. All day event.

Join us and look and ask questions - Lasy month at the Tulip run we had around 20 MINIs lined up down I-5.

Steve
mikesminirox View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/05 at 9:40am

You are'nt a stalker are you ? We had a mini stalker once but we lost em in the twistys. Anyone that has an interest in minis or motoring is welcome.

Mike

VP psmini

When in doubt power out.
15%pully,RMW tune/cam/
450inj,HFheadw/lrg ex valves CAI,HFcat,short shft,LSD,22mm rsway,Painted boot,bon stripes,Tinted,chrome accents 03 MCS CR/W
miniwayne View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/05 at 11:27am

We haven't owned MINI's all our lives. Meeting people is part of the fun of being in a club.

Speaking of events, there is an auto accessory expo at the Tacoma Dome on May 21 & 22. Of course if I go it will be on the 22nd. I am definitely going on the drive. I have missed too many events. I need the socialization and relaxation.

Driving in Europe is more fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply