Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional MINIs - MINI Sightings > West Sound/Olympic Peninsula Sightings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSequim: Crawling with MINI's!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sequim: Crawling with MINI's!
    Posted: September/22/08 at 2:55pm
Well, maybe not crawling, exactly, but there sure are quite a few out here. I have been in Sequim since Sunday night covering that terrible Park Ranger shooting. In that time, I have spotted what I feel is a large number of MINI's for a small town a long distance from any dealership. On Sunday I spotted a yellow Clubman and a red MINI, and yesterday I spotted an all Pepper White MINI on 101, and just now I spotted a MINI with that dark gold color that seems to have some Olive Green in it. A very interesting color that they didn't use much and has been discontinued. This is by no means a complete list- I have seen many more that I don't remember the exact details on. It's hard not to wave if you are driving something other than a MINI! If you ever get a wave from the Q-13 satellite truck, that was me forgetting that I'm not in the MINI.

Has there ever been a club drive on 101? If you didn't want to make the loop all in one day, Sequim seems like a nice place to stop for the night or start in the morning.

Bruce

Chili-S View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/08 at 2:57pm
We've been there before and it was great, especially on the run to Neah Bay!  And Sequim is a great place to take a break for coffee and shopping.  Check out the 2nd Annual Port to Port DrivePort to Port #3, Hurricane Ridge/NP, and Cable has suggested a ride to Hurricane Ridge for next month.  Set a date (Cable or Bruce?) and they will come.
 Post Reply Post Reply